Iwaku Royalty

Status
Not open for further replies.
The antisocial monstrous Lord that is married to one of Queen Diana's various engineers. Who happens to be a dragon and was once worshiped as a deity in Queen Diana's former kingdom.

Oh dear blord I thought this was a thread like 'So who do you think are the kings and queens of Iwaku? :3'.
That would be so awful, hahaha. I've seen it done on other forums and it inevitably devolves into a drama shitstorm. XD

I'm this random cat-like creature that is around and likes being helpful, is occasionally dramatic but prefers being happy.

So... Basically a helpful spirit guide with moodswings.

I'm the busybody maid who's giving everyone 'morally sound' advice on how to behave, while secretly dipping into the wine and having a torrid love affair with some lord that won't recognize me because I'm a servant. >_>

Wow, my life sounds much more exciting than it is now. :(

The badass, rebellious ice princess who's in a relationship with a street smart peasant :P

Some Lord-General who got lazy and shirked his duties, only to be renounced as both Lord and General, but maintains his title with a mercenary army.

I also have a Hulk dragon.

I'm a dark overlord who leads an army of various monsters with black Unicorns being my elite troops. FEAR THE RAINBOWS!

A quaint shepherd, ever searcher for greener pastures, as I tenderly tend the wayward sheep of others.
And in case it's not clear, I do mean strictly the professional shepherd, not the metaphorical biblical kind.

I'm a purple haired orphanage mother by day and a thief that steals your socks for nourishment at night...... :D

One of the guards who hides in the shadows, but sees most things.
Maybe moonlight a bit as a cleaner.
Also one of those people who likes to wear various costumes and masks.

1318238255947.jpg

Every kingdom needs an ork.

I am the complete collection of all the shadows in the world, who longs for a day when he can live in the light.

I, a fallen knight turned warlord of the northern barbaric tribes causing trouble and rebellion in the kingdom.

I'm this random cat-like creature that is around and likes being helpful, is occasionally dramatic but prefers being happy.

So... Basically a helpful spirit guide with moodswings.
Tosses a ball of yarn at you.

I'd basically be either one of the lazy castle archers that hides in the various nooks and crannies for frequent naps, or the sergeant that terrorizes the peasant army for the lulz.

EDIT: Or the creepy plague doctor that doesn't actually know anything medical, but by god you need a transplant for that sheep's stomach, ASAP.

Drug pusher.

I mean...

Alchemist.

Reactions: Freyja
Let's do some medieval Breaking Bad, k.
Who would believe a bald dwarf alchemist by the name of Heisendorf would turn some medieval alchemy into something dangerously addictive? The crystal blue curse will wreck havoc upon the Kingdom.

Just As Planned

Reactions: Dervish
Who would believe a bald dwarf alchemist by the name of Heisendorf would turn some medieval alchemy into something dangerously addictive? The crystal blue curse will wreck havoc upon the Kingdom.

Just As Planned
I think this needs to be a thing.

Can it please be a thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.