Iwaku Roleplay Awards - Nomination Form!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
We are now announcing the IWAKU ROLEPLAY AWARDS! This is our opportunity to showcase, flatter and give mad props to all of Iwaku's fabulous roleplaying members! :D All during January we are taking nominations in a series of roleplay related categories. We will allow members to vote for all nominations, until we get our top 3 and then vote once again for the final winner! Winners will be announced during a fabulous awards show. :3

NOMINATION RULES AND REQUIREMENTS!
- Admins (and Asmo XD) are not eligible for personal awards. (That means you can't nominate Rory, Diana or Asmo for things like Leading Player, etc. but you can still nominate roleplays they GM for things like Best In Fantasy, etc.)

- All nominated roleplays must be found here on Iwaku in the Roleplay Vault or as a currently active roleplay. Roleplays starting in December and backwards are eligible!

- You ARE allowed to nominate yourself or your own roleplays. XD

- You CAN fill out the nomination form more than once if you forgot to add nominations, think of something later or want to change your nominations.

NOMINATIONS END JANUARY 29TH.
(FORM CLOSED)

Stay tuned for release dates! :D

WOW! HOW TOTALLY AWESOME! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL THE NOMINATIONS AND START VOTING, YEAH! I BET THE AWARDS CEREMONY IS GOING TO BE SWEET!

*hint, hint.*

I'm here to balance your hype.

FAIL FAIL FAIL! THESE THINGS ALWAYS FAIL! PEOPLE GONNA GO MAD BITCHING AND PRIDING 'EMSELVES AND -ISH. U GONNA BE DEALING WITH A LOT OF CLIQUES AND -ISH MA'AM, WON'T BE A NICE SIGHT

RIDIN' TO WARDS CONDEMNATION...

I'm a member now. I can take part.

GIMME DA TROPHIES!

People need to vote.
Or I'm totally rigging it so Zy and Fluffy win everything >>
**not so subtle hint**

I'm going to be cynical right now.

But seriously people, this is a chance to support your fellow members! Why aren't you showing more respect for your fellow forum members? We only have 13 people vote so far and I knooooow there's more of you active than that. Stop making excuses and at least fill out parts of the nomination. It's not like it's asking you to sell your soul.

*is moved*

:|

I'd like to thank everyone that actually took the time to send in nominations. :D It's REALLY appreciated.

Stay tuned for the voting booth and PHASE ONE of the voting process!

YAY PHASE ONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.