Iwaku Rhyming Slang

Status
Not open for further replies.
niccing around sounds like dicking around, asmo.

It works. ._.

Yes, but it's not proper rhyming slang. It has to be a double encoding.

The entire working class of London City has no problem understanding this. Surely Iwaku isn't collectively dumber than a bunch of Victorian street-urchins?

So something like this, then?

Reality = source of something sent. Reality bender = Sender

"The message read 'please return to reality'."

lame, I know. But this is the format/technique, right?

Does this work ? :P

So Xindaris:> So nervous > Xindaris = Nervous > "If I wasn't so Xindaris, I would've won the speech competition."

You're missing a step, Sakura. You need to modify the replacement so that the actual SLANG doesn't rhyme...so it'd be "so Xin"

i.e.
So Xin >> So nervous >> Xindaris = Nervous >> "If I wasn't so Xin, I would've won the speech competition."

*cries into his whisky*

It's Myrnodyn...

*starts self-harming with the whisky bottle*

Yes. We've made Asmo an Alcoholic. My week is complete.

*WMD bludgeons Fel with a Power Trout*
sorry, Commonwealth ties and all that.

So if I'm correct in my assumptions, the accompanying two-word phrase has to sound somewhat similar to the actual word, eh? I can do that! I can do that nine times!

Lycan: > Smoking > Lycan Queen = Nicotine > "Man, my Dianas are terrible. I'm gonna stop Coffeeing for a sec and take a Lycan."

Warmaster: > Drugs > Warmaster Death = Meth > "Try some of this Warmaster. It's good stuff."

*looks up hopefully from his whisky*

Sho Kirishima > One with no self confidence; Sho > Emo

Despite his dianas hes still sush a sho

*goes back to drinking his whisky*

Take it up the Asmo, you ol' git.
I'll do to you what the Sovjets did to Torsty.
=(
=(

You people are doing it all wrong. Geez. Here's how it works.

Single word > Definition > Two or one word phrase = Rhyming synonym for definition > "Sentence using single word"

Like so:

Script > Perma-Ban > Script Man = Ban > "Jerry was spamming threads, so I gave him a Script."

I got it correct with the reality bender = sender thing right?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoSF5mSYmWI&feature=PlayList&p=8B6F56A40CC7F6FF&index=10"]YouTube - Cockney Rhyming Slang. QI.[/ame]

I GOT IT CORRECT THEN; SINCE NO ONE'S TELLING ME I DIDN'T!

BASKET!

Status
Not open for further replies.