Iwaku Rebuild

• Thread starter Karsikan the Berzerker
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Triple-posting due to necessity.

Would like to arrange how this turns out.

Now I just gotta explain how the Teknikans 'just disappeared.'

I'm thinking it's going to be something along the lines of they couldn't do anything with Iwaku's remains so they just threw up the deuce and left.

That, and they were trying to make sure that they wouldn't grab the Elders' attention again.

But I'll need to mark a point in the timeline first, since there could be time dilation going on (crossing universes and dimensions lol). Did the retreat to History Isle and the delivery of the Sheathe to the Gosai Mountains happen during or after the Elder Invasion? Because I'm typing some backstory about the big recall, and how Rona got served by the retreating Teknikans.

The sheath was dent during the invasion, while the evacuation was shortly after diana's miraculous victory.

Okay.

I think it's best we move on. I'll plan my next post and type the backstory.

Sorry, lack of other postage gives me less input to create a follow up post with.

SO FUCKING POST BITCHES, IF anything figure out how we're gonna our stuff back.

Well, I can't make a move till you do, GMK. Probably the same with TC. So you should make a GM post to move the story.

Wow, civilians who know briefings are boring. Alright I'll have something done this weekend.

Celcius doesn't know anything. Take that. :P

Sorry for not posting in a while guys, Rl keeps getting in my way.

I am not over with this yet. The most recent post I made is just a portion of a string.

I'll have to slap this RP back to life with a defibrillator.

*cough*orpostinDarkReignwheretherealmythosiscontinuing*cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.