Iwaku: Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. OH, and GMK, WMD, and XC, (And Chaos, but I'll contact you via Skype or pm) you guys are NOT going to Angel Wing, but you WILL BE CLOSE TO THERE. Details pending and shit.

cool, I just posted the OFUKBAIL post...and we'll be rocking the rhino

CHARACTER SHEETS:

Current Username/name: Vay

Past names/lives: N/A

Appearance: Tall and slim there is something distinctly not human about him. He dresses in loose clothing for their comfort and although his face is human enough its is longer and more pointed than average, the same goes for his ears. His eyes are pure black so that it is impossible to tell where the pupils are at any given moment or even if they are there at all. His most striking feature though is that in place of hair he has long cranial spikes that sweep backwards around five inches long like a hedgehog’s quills.
He favours bright colours, and always without fail has a glove on his right hand, to hide the eight pointed star for those unworthy to gaze upon it.

Cults/Clubs: No Data Available.

Who are you supposed to be with?: Megane, WMD.

Who are you with now?: Those guided by the true gods on entropy. The Brotherhood of Darkness.

Number on your barcode: Possesses no barcode.

Current occupation: Chaos Sorcerer.

Powers:
Able to glean glances of memory by eating the flesh of the person who possessed them.
Warpfire: (soul arts)Not true fire, but the raw stuff of chaos that burns and withers flesh and anything else in it’s way.

Have you been involved with the "Angel Wing" project yet?: No

Personality:
Favoured by both Slaanesh and Tzeentch Vay has a tenancy to want to be noticed, so mingle with high society and is adept at befriending them. He keeps his true alegence hidden from all but those who share his goals.
Vay has an appreciation for fine arts, fine foods expensive decor and although he pities and despises people too caught up in their own lives to see the bigger picture he finds such people easy to manipulate. Among the agents of chaos in place he is the mingler, and the face. But may prove to be as fickle as the warp itself.

History:
Vay was once a kroot corrupted by exposure to the warp and made the toy of demons who sought to use him to breach into Iwaku and make it into a demon world and a gateway into a new universe to despoil. But years passed without any plans coming to fruition, but Vay was not idle. He gained favor from the gods and they changed him to better please themselves.

His place in The Brotherhood of Darkness is that of a contact, feeding information and doing favors for the main members, but all that is about to change, soon his role will be more central, so his dreams inform him.

GMK, make sure to take Chaos with you (lol), and Vay, the Char sheet is good- let me know of your plans and we'll be peachy.

Umm Chaos, remember that you have people around you- acknowledge them. BE SOCIAL DAMMIT.

WMD and GMK's character came to help you out- you were in a tube, being put back to sleep, when one of them broke you out.

We're totes nice guys...except for the disease warfare, complete disregard for human life, and the chaos mutation.

Bs the mass murdering psycopathy, but that's all par for the course with CSMs

just a heads up my internet has been very glitchy lately and I won't be posting as often this week I'll try posting during my free time on campus but other than that I doubt I'll be able to do much for the time being.

IT's alll good, I'll contact you Via PM if I need you and you're having soem difficulties, we'll figure something out if it's a problem, but I doubt it will ^.^

We're totes nice guys...except for the disease warfare, complete disregard for human life, and the chaos mutation.

...Uh TK? Are we sure it's a good idea to send Chaos with these guys? He's more likely to kill them than help them if they keep that up.

Work with them, Chaos

lol

Kill us? Dohohohohhohohohohoho! Teehee! Teehee! I love it when a pran comes together!

I need people to poooooost!

XC, GMK, WMD, CHAOS, VAY: GO TO THE ADDRESS, STORYLINE AWAITS YOU.

TC AND LULURS: GO TO THE ANGEL WING BUILDING IF YOU WANT TO BE INVOLVED.

CHRONOS AND ANGL: Most of the names on that sheet, aside from your own should seem intelligible to you- not just unknown, but you can't even read the damned names.

SAKURA: POOOOOST- and/or PM me with questions.

intelligible?

read your post on the icc...so am I just looking through the lists trying to make sense of it all at this point?

Status
Not open for further replies.