Iwaku: Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll make a post soon, GMK, I need to talk to you again, I know you're on skype, so ANSWER ME.

Well looks like Malik will be using that fifty fellowship extensively

...belligerently demanding information from two traitor astartes. Raum is impressed.

Ok, I'll be making a major post tonight or tomorrow, I'll be going around, if I can, making sure of everyone's plans, and post accordingly. Mellow post-jacking will commence soon.

We're just gonna splain some shit to XC until you get that post up

:] Jack-away. I need more of a use for Hae Ra & Sakura, well, she can wait, haha c:

@Sakii, don't worry, they'll be plot significant soon enough

DARN IT, CHRONOS! lol, I have to change some parts of the post I'm making that involve.

sorry i hadnt posted on ic in a week and since no one else had posted for awhile I decided to i can take it down if thats easier for you?

Nah, I fixed my post in progress. lol

It's divided into sections, and I'm trying to get everyone into it. It's almost done, but GMK WON'T ANSWER MY QUESTIONS. I would have been able to post it already if not for that ^.^. It's a five page word document.

There, a post. NO COLOR OR BACKGROUND COLOR FOR YOU PEOPLE. Cuz I'm lazy today. BUT the music I put in the post should be odd enough to cover everything.

I will be sitting here, with my gloomybear on my head.

If I got aything wrong, tell me and I'll correct it.

I'm fine with it....seems like there's some snooping that needs to be done in Angle Wing >:)

Status
Not open for further replies.