Iwaku: Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
question....if capt. Morgan and WMD are raiding a prison wouldn't there be a city wide alarm? idk just asking or is it taking place somewhere else?

perhaps. but if Raum has taken control of the control room for the entire prison, do you think they'd let an alarm go out?

worry not my friend, there is an alarm, and my next post, when it comes, shall elaborate on the reaction from local law enforcement and soforth.
however, most nations dont immediately broadcast to the citizens when such an event occurs, least of all nations tyrannical enough to im0plement the big brother system on so large a scale.

so whilst law enforcement are aware that something is up at the prison, they wont be letting any of the normal populace know, nor will they be obviously distressed, leading to that fact's discovery, unless i've completely missed the mark on this roleplay.

so yeah, gimme a bit of time and all will be explained.

There is a reason I like to let WMD and GMK work together and somewhat on their own. WMD, don't forget you guys need to "Pick up" XC on your way back to the ship or whatnot, so he be active in the RP.

Don't forget me!

XC's currently passed out in front of the warp portal. It is unlikely he will awaken until it is plot significant I.E. I pour five thousand dollars worth of wine on his face.

*Flails*

I am sorry for the lack of a post. Internet issues have been keeping me from posting.

There should be one incoming soon!

since my character is pretty much isolated from everyone else and sleeping I'll be waiting a bit longer before I post

I'm going to keep track of this to see how it goes c:

^_^ IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE KING.

LOL x) Cool Idea, Teekay<3

I knew you'd end up on here, Sakura!

If you want in, contact me.

Teekaaayyy <3 I thought of a character! Let me know if she's okay :]
&I made a profile for Sakura just-for-the-sake-of-it ;) even though she's technically NPC right now ^^
I love this idea of Rebirth, by the way :D Reading everyone's profiles, I'm all excited xD

>>>All editing DONE :D Hae Ra is now a government agent ^^ &slight edit on Leader. <<<

[DASH=yellow]People think that life is unfair and that I have it easy... What a joke."
Current Name:
굥해라 Jung, Hae Ra
Stage Name:LoveSPARK
Past names/lives: N/A
Cults/Clubs: N/A
Who are you supposed to be with?: N/A
Who are you with now?:
Leader Sakura (figurehead)
Number on your barcode: 5 12521 5521 551
Current occupation: Entertainment Idol/Undercover Government Agent
Powers:
Lovescape [soularts] - the ability to fool someone's eyes. During a performance, this power allows people to see the face of their loved one instead of her face, causing sold-out concerts and a huge fan base.
Reality's Dawn [confluence] - the ability to interfere with someone's power of [soularts]. The interference causes a clash of powers, a temporary confusion to the soularts caster.
Have you been involved with the "Angel Wing" project yet?: N/A
Personality: Strong and determined, under the spotlight, Hae Ra is a completely cheerful, upbeat, doll-like girl, singing and dancing with a bright smile on her face and bubbly eyes. In actuality, however, she doesn't feel her given career is a silver spoon. High-strung, oftentimes rude, and slightly narcissistic, Hae Ra doesn't feel that she is better off than most and flaunts it. If people stopped caring about her, she'd probably threaten them back into it. People have more freedom when they aren't famous, she argues, when they don't have to live for other people's happiness.

History: Like any teenager, Hae Ra was stripped away from her doting parents and enrolled into a doll-making idol-training academy. There, she was faced with rude, pompous brats and whiny primadonas. Realizing that there was no way out of her career, she decided to embrace it. Although her stage performances require the innocence and cheerfulness of a child, Hae Ra is anything but. The system forced her to grow up quickly and for that reason, she is very very bitter. Her bad personality is just one example of the failures of new Iwaku. Hae Ra was just a normal girl who loved to sing and dance. It was the system that made her into a ill-mannered, egotistical young woman.

At the moment, Hae Ra works for the government, in close contact with the Leader Sakura. About less than a few months ago, she received a text message prompting her to want a change of lifestyle. If she spent time with the fading leader, she would be given recognition as the highest ranking popstar in Iwaku. Hae Ra's mission consists of talking with the leader, video-taping her various laughter and smiles. She gets the speeches via text message from an unknown source. Using a voice changer program, Hae Ra records the speeches over Sakura's video footage of their small conversations and submits it to news networks. In reality, she herself becomes a pawn of the government, but as long as she is getting something out of it, Hae Ra doesn't dare complain.

[/DASH]

"I feel as if part of me has faded away...The girl who looks back at me in the mirror, who is she?"
[DASH=pink][align=right] True Leader [/align][align=right] Comatose Leader [/align]​Current Username/name: Sakura
[currently:: awake comatose state]
Past names/lives: Sakura (Admin War, Elder Invasion, Dark Reign) / Lucille (Shattered)
Cults/Clubs: Bread Cult, Crimson Cadre
Who are you supposed to be with?:
Razilin, Asmodeus, Tegan, Soulless, Rory, Pirogeth, Orion.
Who are you with now?: 'Tegan' (figurehead) & Unknown faction
Number on your barcode:
0 00000 0000 001
Current occupation: Supreme Leader (figurehead)
Powers: [powers are currently subdued]
[soularts] :: Wishmaker - The ability to grant a person's wish temporarily, within limits of the powers of soul-arts. A wish like super speed, heightened senses, flight. The extent of duration is a couple of hours at best.
[reality bending] :: Hero's Calling - Although she is physically frail, when armed with an ally's weapon, this ability allows Sakura accomplish feats of strength, parrying swords or knocking someone out with a single hit.
Have you been involved with the "Angel Wing" project yet?: No
Personality: She was a bright, cheerful young girl, with starry eyes and a light, tinkering giggle. Always helpful, she was the first lend a hand to a person in distress. Although she was young, her sense of humanity was the strongest, and both the Cycle and those around her often protected her from the harsh realities of the world. The current Sakura, 'Supreme Leader Sakura' is an entity whose soul is trapped in the far reaches of her mind. She is blank, only a visual projection of what she once was. Her voice, her facial expressions, her smiles are all the same, but there is a lifeless quality, a dark shadow, as if she is being controlled. Sakura's actual conscience is aware of what's going on, but unable to break free of the Cycle's lock.
History: Her memories of her original life, of the Elder Invasion remained locked in the part of her mind that has been silenced. Since then, the cycle has lead Iwaku to bleed, year after year, corrupting memories and twisting the histories, until there is no true reality. During the period of Dark Reign, Sakura was kept in slumber, sleeping within a crystal stasis chamber. All this time, aware of her surroundings, but unable to speak. Though she was in 'slumber', Sakura would often open her eyes, she understood what was going on. That lifeless existence was released into rebirth, where she was captured by an unknown faction, who planned to use her to control the world. In this turn of events, the Cycle locked her conscious away [soularts] (Sakura is protected by the Cycle), leaving the faction with only the near lifeless body of a once bright young girl. On the inside, she continues to grow, struggling to free herself of her imprisonment. Sakura is fearful of removing the Cycle's protection, knowing that she would be unable to rebel against the faction without any real support. So much time has passed, she is no longer a young child, but rather, a young woman, and yet, she can remember nothing of her past. On the outside, she is the lifeless leader of this world, with a smile that continues to fade each day.
"I feel like my heart is breaking... each day, like shards of glass, I'm losing pieces of myself."
[/DASH]

I LOVE THIS! *HUGGLES SAKURA*

Works, you're in.

As our PM, since I didn't wait for the info, I'm going to add some specs to Hae Ra tomorrow :D and make her utterly devious :)

Awesome! ^.^

so much Adorubru, the chaos marines are not sure what to make of this.

LOL @ GMK.

TC, perhaps you can run into LuluRS when she is on her way home in the morning? If you need some help, contact me.

^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.