Iwaku: Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been watching this for a little while, debating on joining in ...Gah.. *jumps into the fray* >.<;;

Current Username/name: Lulu/Lucian Ravenscar (RS)

Past names/lives: Shadowstorm

Appearance: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/016/b/f/bf068df1e12e7bd93b6f7032d13cd139-d37cfhu.jpg

Cults/Clubs: None

Who are you supposed to be with?: N/A

Who are you with now?: N/A

Number on your barcode: 93615210

Current occupation: Transport Repair

Powers: These powers are not Lulu's. They are the powers of the life that would have been had it not been taken. As such, Lulu has very little control over the powers.

Gender Manipulation - Lulu is able to bend their reality, changing the X or Y chromosome in their cells, and replacing key anatomy. Their body structure remains constant (if he was tall as a man, she will stay the same height as a woman) However, Lulu has found that changing genders has become increasingly difficult, exhausting her for days afterwards. As such, she tends to stay a constant gender unless the one is in immediate danger. The process can be instantaneous, but the quicker it is preformed, the more painful it is. At this time, she is a woman.

Warnings - Lulu has a very mild premonition of danger. She won't be able to know even vaguely what will happen, only that, in a few moments, something WILL happen. The premonition isn't anything extravagant. It's that feeling when you walk into your room, and things have been moved. That something is horribly wrong.

Have you been involved with the "Angel Wing" project yet?: No, but she is scheduled to start soon. This worries her.

Personality: While there are a few differences between Lulu's male and female genders, both are relatively similar in their dispositions. Lulu is what one might call odd, very aware of her surroundings and perceptive of small details. She's careful though, being ever mindful of how she expresses herself, and her public views are relatively mild. People find her pleasant, but forgettable. In the rare moments when Lulu shows her more personal side, she seems to have a slight melancholy about her, permeated by an intense guilt.

History:
This is Lulu's first cycle rebirth in Iwaku. Her first past life was destroyed as they fled the confines of a disintegrating home plane. She has few memories of this life, and what she does remember is the destruction of the body she left with. Her consciousness survived in the void between worlds, alone and drifting in nothingness, until the void was broken by the Iwakuverse. As her consciousness was pulled through the walls into being, it entered the body of a baby boy by his left eye to prevent being destroyed, being born into the city she now lives. Consequently, this altered the eyes, giving it its red colour, and completely obliterated the consciousness of the baby that might have been. Having been alive before entering the body that houses her consciousness, Lulu has been aware since before her birth, though she remembers little from being a small baby, other than the fact that she is responsible for the erasure of another living being.

Is this alright for a history? If not, I can change it to something less... fantastical ^^;;

Way doooo? Start de killins? Begin the chillins? Herp till I derp?

LuluRS, you're good, love the char.

WMD, post about rescuing people or something. Perhaps have a post that ends in your guys watching the TV to see what Tegan says. Or have a discussion with your guys about what you CAN DO, given Iwaku's current lock-down state.

If you need more inspiration, contact me on Skype or Steam or something.

...I actually found one of my old character sheets o,O though I think I only used her for like 3 posts then disappeared per usual XD maaan still tempted *bites lower lip*

i wanted to do my first post in two parts I've already done the first half but I want to wait for someone else to post before i do the other half when I tried writing it out as one post it just seemed to much was happening at once

YESSSS! GIVE IN TO TEMPTATION.

WMD, I say we blow something the fuck up, drink wine and smoke cigars on the way back to the base. and then find a planes walker unconscious in front of our warp portal.

0.0 wow you sound like an old 1930's gangster...my kind of guy! XD

I feel uncomfortable putting Paorou in here for now because I'm still plotting the big end twist of Dark Reign.

(Well it seems like Dark Reign may have ended... happily... for the most part... if this came after.)

Not that it should affect everyone else - just Paorou.

*HUGGLES TEH PAOROU*

Do your thing, Paorou, I'll be waiting for you.

Current Username/name: "AnglKate" aka Kate

Past names/lives: Kaitlyn, Kat, Angle/Angel, 4got10angl

Appearance:
artleo.com-17218.jpg

Cults/Clubs: Shape shifter guild, Ladies of Iwaku club

Who are you supposed to be with?: Unknown

Who are you with now?: Unknown

Number on your barcode: 0 10106 24882 6

Current occupation: Entertainer

Powers:
Equip with a vast storage of various items and weapons, she is able to summon whatever item she has in the storage for her use and return it upon command. A very handy ability, but the items must be in the 'special' equip storage area to be used.

Call of the Beast a spell that allows her to summon a tiger –beast to do her bidding. To complete the spell she must utilize some of her own blood. It's rumored that the beast is actually a part of herself, which is the reason for the bloodletting to summon it.

Darkside ability to utilize triggers and certain emotions to call upon an EXTREMLY violent persona/side of anglkate. Doesn't matter if you're friend or foe, she will attack. So far it is known that calling her tsundere, or criticizing her cooking will trigger this 'darkside'. Other triggers are not yet known…so beware.

Have you been involved with the "Angel Wing" project yet?: not yet

Personality: She doesn't seem to smile much and comes off as a very serious person, cheerfulness just doesn't seem to radiate off her. She is not what you'd call a 'bundle of joy'. Though she's not entirely cold. Indeed she is mostly quiet and serious to those around her, but occasionally she will strike up some form of humor. Her thoughts can be dark and dangerous and some question her level of sanity. She does have a sweet-er side deep down beneath the surface, and secretly has a weakness for tigers and children.

History: 4got10angl, the original, was a spunky individual with hopes and dreams in the world of Iwaku. She was a cheerful dreamer with her fryingpans and shovels. She was a force to deal with, but her ultimate dream had always been to run her own restaurant. However, she never was quite fully developed into the worlds and eventually faded away so she was a broken character to begin with, and her story never fully told...

In this life she finds herself placed in a peculiar position. Despite her dark/cold personality she obtained a job as a children's entertainer. Well, times were hard and she was desperate. Desperate times called for desperate measures, and somehow it worked. Though they keep a close eye on her every move just in case. Over the years Trance Kitsune has brought her children to the place that AnglKate works at and the two struck up a semi-mutual acquaintance. She finds TK's involvement in Angel Wing admirable, but she still questions the whole purpose of the project itself. She herself sometimes has very vague images of her past self, but they are always fragmented. For her, this is who she is and always has been, what is the point of digging into a mind that never existed?

((....alright need any tweeking editing helping? I'm sure it does haha))

0.0 Actually, you're fine!

Kronos- there's a curfew, remember? No one on the streets. I said in an earlier post that the Angel Wing Project is able to keep you over night sometimes, so that might be the best way to go about it.

kk i knew bout the curfew....didn't know bout the over night thing Ill go edit my last post then :)

The curfew will be interesting since TC doesn't have a place to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.