Iwaku Radio Show: Episode 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwaku

Edgelord
Original poster
SITE ACCOUNT
FOLKLORE MEMBER

Special Guest: The Day of Love. In this Episode, interviews with a member that looks like the Burger King, recurring characters, a British man saying OMG, and other strange affairs. Once again hosted by Mr. Walrus.

THIS IS SO AMAZING!~
-is amused.- :D
PORG-SANS VOICE.
Ori-sans voice that I didn't even notice until this very second.
MIRU-SANS VOICE.
WEAV-SANS VOICE.
OCTO-SANS VOICE.
KITTI-SANS ADORABLE VOICE.
ILI-SANS SUPAH CUTE ADORABLE VOICE.
EVERYTHING IS SO CUUUUTE.<3
waaaaah.<3
I AM HONORED AND GASPED AT MY NAME. > ____<~

You all are wonderful.<3
Ror-sans editing is wonderful :D
AND VAY-SANS FOR WHATEVER HE DIDN'T HELP WITH -reads credits.-

Iwaku fuheverrr.~
​happy valentine's day.~

I hope guys have as much fun making it as I do listening. xD

I love it, now that we've had three episodes we can start officially critiquing it yeah? Nothing too bad just a few audio quality issues.

I know getting external files is difficult from an editing view but I notice a lot of up and down volume during the interview. I might be able to help in noise adjustment from a noise balance perspective. And the only other thing that kinda nearly had me throw off my headphones was that beginning static. Might need to be turned down as my headphones rape my ears on that part.

Otherwise I love the dialogue, love the people and their commitment, and heck love Iwaku.

On the subject of volume control, I also have the necessary software and know-how to tweak it so that there aren't such abrupt jumps and decreases in volume. I'd be more than happy to do some engineering on the audio track for next month's if you'd like.

Also, it was awesome. I had a great time listening to it. I like the way it takes the listener on a tour of the site and highlights what's going on where. That's fantastic. Plus, it's cool to get to hear some of the people I've been reading in cBox for a while now. I was pretty much dead wrong on what I thought everybody would sound like!
-Spork

Isn't there a club for voulenteering? I mean, I could link it for you all, but screw it you're big kids you can find the radio show club if you want to be useful.

I agree wholeheartedly with what Ocha said.
Otherwise, Iliana's voice is D'awwww.

Good work, everyone. Good work.

oh hey my RP got in there >3 NOW MORE PEOPLE JOIN THE DISCUSSION FOR IT AND I CAN GET IT STARTED SOONER D<

Status
Not open for further replies.