The_American_Nightmare

[REDACTED]
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Wrestling Roleplay, sci fi
I'm looking for people interested in getting a e-fed (wrestling roleplay) started here on Iwaku.
I'd like to call dibs on "The American Nightmare" Cody Rhodes.

The Rules:
RPers will have a higher level of creative control over their and others characters for the purposes of Attacks, mentions, and combat control of anyone in their match or even outside of the match.
Match Rps will be voted on via polls by the GMs and the roster itself.
(It's sorta a popularity thing, mixed with a storyline thing.)

Titles:
IPW World Title
IPW intercontinental Title
IPW Tag Titles
IPW 6 Man Tag Titles
and maybe more.

We need:
Game Managers
Roster Member RPers

Anyone interested?

So, will this be reserved for existing wrestlers, I.E. Real life ones? I'm very much interested in coming a part of this.

So, will this be reserved for existing wrestlers, I.E. Real life ones? I'm very much interested in coming a part of this.
Existing or Caw (create a wrestler)

I'm glad your interested.​

When I first started e-fedding I didn't use the standard rules. I didn't care if someone didn't want their character in my rp. I didn't care that I would partner myself with others without their permission. And that to me was one of the greatest part of fedding. And I won various titles doing the RP the way I wanted.

The way I look at it is this. If someone writes an rp with someone else in it and the other person doesn't like it... they can simply rp an attack on the other character. This often works when an RPer tries to partner himself with someone who doesn't want a partner... simply write an rp "betraying" the one adding your character to the rp.

I think for story line purposes this keeps things interesting.

What are others opinions on that?​

Last edited:
In character:

I can tell that Iwaku isn't ready for "The American Nightmare"

Status
Not open for further replies.