Iwaku Player Appreciation Shout-outs

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fox of Hearts

I'm no good at this, haha. Oh well *summons you here anyway*

Evilness aside, thank you for being my friend. You're an awesome, kind, and thoughtful person even if you don't believe it sometimes. You're also a fantastic writer and our 1x1 is turning three years old in May (I think) and it's pretty dang amazing how much the world and characters have grown since we started, so thank you for that too! It's been a blast xD, I honestly wasn't expecting any of this, but pfft look at it now, looking forward to more awesomeness! I hope we get to finish all our AUs (despite there being like 10 atm OTL), and I hope we get to set our other RP ideas into motion in the future as well 8D

I'm really glad you approached me to talk about Coraline back then xD!

You're still a Bidoof though <3

giphy.gif

@Capt. Blu

Hi, Aki! I've summoned you here to say that you are awesome. You're a great friend and a great RPer xD. You're always willing to listen to people's problems and help sort things out, and your chill and positive attitude go a long way in helping keep the peace/helping keep people calm. I'm so glad you joined the Midnight Train when you did!

I wish you the best with everything :D! And I hope school doesn't stress you out. In the meanwhile, keep calm and have some cute birds. They're friend shaped. Also, pssst, I miss RPing with you. We should RP together sometime.

large.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
This is embarrassing, but fuck it, I'm gonna post it anyway.

WARNING: HUGE BLOCK OF CHEESE AHEAD
To my beautiful girlfriend, @Nemopedia: It's been two years or so since we first met, and you've been nothing short of amazing. You're all at once tough but compassionate, opinionated and understanding, sensible and yet adorably childlike. You have a boundless imagination that I admire, and your writing and origami handicrafts never fall short in showcasing it. You inspire me in ways I never thought possible. It's no wonder I fell for you, really.

Thank you for giving me a chance, thank you for your trust in me, and I thank my lucky starts that I met you. I'm glad I didn't stay shy for too long and actually started to get to know you more, because now that I have, I find that I really enjoy being with you. Just talking to you about all sorts of silly things puts a huge dopey smile on my face. It feels much like coming home after a long day, and I'm glad for that. I look forward to our dates and seeing more sides to you that I have never seen before.

To my best friend, @darkflames13: It's been five years since we first met. Can you believe it? Five years counting those few years where we didn't speak to each other at all due to real life being a bitch. Well, I included those two years anyway because it seemed that our lives were still very much intertwined despite the distance and lack of communication. It wasn't long until we reconnected with each other over Twitter, at which point it seemed as though no time had passed at all.

We are still as "in sync" as before, but of course no relationship is perfect. There are times when we clash, and that's fine. We are two different people after all. But at the end of the day, you are my best friend and among the few people I really love, respect, and trust. I like how we can be 100% honest with and understanding of each other when it counts. Thank you for putting up with my shit and sticking with me, it means a lot. I'm happy to have such a fantastic person as my friend.

To another close friend of mine, @HaoHaou: We've had our ups and downs, but that is just what makes our friendship stronger. Thanks for being there for me when no one else was, when I was at my most pathetic state and just needed someone to talk with, or for someone to put up with my late night ramblings. I appreciate it, just the fact that you were there is enough. You are a good friend who tries to do the right thing when it counts. Thank you for that. I know I tend to tease you pretty often, but always know that I'm right here if you ever need/want anyone to talk to.

@Fox of Spades

You know I always smile when you mention us bonding over Coraline and you inviting me to Trains after that! It was really the start of our 4-year friendship but what cemented it was Taft Mansion. =P I beginning of an infinite number of AUs - some written and some only discussed over Skype. I love our daily convos so much (craziness and evilness aside) and I have come to see you as one of my closer friends. Yeah, you were there for me even when I was being irrational and silly (blame an early mid-life crisis!)! I still hope you can visit me one day! Promise you a ton of shrimp when you do. For now, enjoy the photos I send you ever so often! <.< You really should check Snap Chat more!

@Capt. Blu

You are another pillar of sanity in my life! *hugs you as tightly as I do Fox*

I don't think remember when we started bonding for realsie, but I am glad we started talking more as time progressed. Haha! I really admire you for being the total opposite of me - calm, rational, collected and awfully focused on your life goals. I wasn't even half what you are at your age (yes, yes, Iwaku, I'm an old grandma). Anyhow, a big salute to you as you continue sailing with your reformed crew! I shall try not to miss you bunch too much until my return. Mark this date - Aug 24! That's when I'll be sitting for the most grueling, soul-ripping exam ever! ;A; After that, I shall curl up and recover until my results before considering ripping my soul to shreds again in Jan ... BUT I'll be free tho. (I need more achievable dreams, yea?)

Last edited:
Sorry for the double post, but it's for a different friend's group. Please bear with me...

@Rina You know I am amazed at the level and depth both of us can reach in our conversations together. It's like everything just click - whether we are talking about life, family, friends or RP ideas. You are also my pillar of strength perhaps even a sister figure. Sometimes, I am amazed to think that we are quite a few years apart in age ... in a good way, of course. Your maturity and compassion continue to amaze me. I sometimes feel a lot more selfish but it also spurs me to see outside of myself more. Not easy... but I'm working on it.

We are the pair that drifted together from The Rising Tides, UH, UH Reboot and CA. And eventually (hopefully), CA Reboot. I hope we can continue nurturing our friendship and see it blossom further as the years tick by.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rina
There are so many People I want to thank and shout out to. I know I'm going to forget some, Because I have Mommy Brain and my newborn exhausts me. XD

@Auphe You're always a bright light in chat and its always so wonderful to talk to you and catch up on everything. :D It really is like you've become a part of my extended family. <3

@Maggie You always make me giggle. I'm so glad when I get to speak with you.

@PoetLore You're a treasure, and I look forward to every interaction we have. Your writing is amazing and I enjoy our story and our conversations together. XD <3

@Laivindur There aren't enough words to describe how wonderful you are. XD I look forward to seeing a post from you every day and get giddy with all the great ideas you inspire within me.

And For Everyone else I have not mentioned, Its not that you aren't important to me because you all are. This community has warmed my heart, and made me feel at home in a way I haven't known in an Online community in years. I love you all so very much. <3

Thank you so much for the appreciation, Pandagirl, I do look forward to your posts several times a day haha! We gotta keep being amazing.
I'm also happy you got so many good rp'ers to appreciate. Now I know who to ask for more rp hue hue hue!

@MandaPanda Oh thanks sweetie! You are such a dear soul! Thanks so much for including me in your role play circle! You are loved from afar....color me adopted grandma!!

• Love
Reactions: MandaPanda
I had to do my shoutouts in the form of a blog post~ lol. Error | IwakuRoleplay.com

I always feel super embarrassed to write a bunch of mushy shoutouts, but I make myself do it anyone because my friends deserve it. haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gawd Damm I love this website!
I mean think about it, like, 90% of the community websites that exist on the internet have more toxic forum communities than the Westboro Baptist Church!
But Iwaku is one of those very few, vary rare internet gems that you happen to be glad that you stumbled upon. Because the community here doesn't sit around on their fat arses all day just to troll somebody! And that's saying alot, especially for a forum community.
But it goes farther than that, you come here, and you would probabally leave here with a good friend or two on the internet, yep that's right, INTERNET FRIENDS! (OwO wat!?!?!)
And although there were some scuffles I've had in the past with this website, it was drowned out by the shining light that this community brings to the dark descents that is ...The Internet!!!

Here are just a few of said people who I just want to make a shout out for all their hard work and dedication:
-Firstly, I would like to thank the WarFact Staff: @Raven @WhisperingWillows @Vulturpene @Archwar @Alexios , and @IntrusivePenDesperateSword for all their hard work so far in making my dream become a reality.

-Secondly, I would like to thank the current WarFact RPers: @Furasian @Thomas McTavish @LoveandHate91 and anybody else who wishes to sign up! I have big plans for this RP, and you guys keeping it going is what's going to make these plans work, as well as having a fun RP experience as well! Let's not forget about that :)

-Thirdly, I would like to thank my IRL friend @Raven for being at my side day one of Iwaku, and my other IRL friends @Alexios @Vulturpene @Ikiyo and @KarverNevermore for joining Iwaku ans seeing what it's all about!

<Now going down to the individual people>

@Bitterblue
Your baby Ellesmire is still going to forever be one of my all-time favorite RPs, and there's no going around that! It holds a special place in my heart, and it inspired me to further enhance my writing abilities. Although it did get ruined by some trolls, the experience of it alone is what drives me to continue RPing-for fun, enthralling, and nicely-paced RPs just like yours.

@Raven
Everything I could ever say to you I did, and honestly, there isn't enough thanking in the universe that can make up for the support you have given me in my travels! But alas, I can only thank you now for what you've done and what you continue to do!

@Archwar
Oh buddo,where do I begin with you...It was Earthenous when we first met, and that RP is up there in my all-time favorite RPs! The world was very enthralling, ans there are some concepts of it that I use to this day! I even turned it into a DnD scenario! I remember all those maps I made, and the fact that James just keeps threatening Samkar's ballz! And let's not forget your amazing 4th wall skills! Your comedy is top-notch, your creativity is endless, and you're an all-around friendly guy! For that, my good sir, I thank you!

@IntrusivePenDesperateSword
If I don't recall, we first met on the Last RP I was planning on doing on Iwaku- Which was one of those Smexy Murder Games. It's funny because you love trees so much, yet you RPed a lumberjack! You were pretty much my only interaction throughout the entirety of that RP, to which I must say, thank you. When I left Iwaku, it was the fact that I just left you in the dust, in that brief moment that was that RP, that drove me back to this Website, and it was the reason why I am even more active on it's community then ever before! You scratch my back even when I don't scratch yours, and I think it's time I at least showed you a little bit of respect for what you did!

@WhisperingWillows
I haven't met you that long, and I can already tell we're going to be great friends! You see something in me and my work that most other people don't really see, and you work hard on it like there's no tomorrow! I really appreciate the hard work that you've done for me, and I cant thank you enough for your skills! You bring a positive image for the staff members, and I can only hope to uphold the same image.

@Furasian
Man I've been following you around ever since I got back on Iwaku, and It could possibly be in that creepy-stalker way...but it's up to you (I promise I am NOT a creepy stalker owo). To be honest, it's not because I'm stalking you, its honestly that I feel we keep bumping into each other on Iwaku! I feel as if we share similar views on subjects, while retaining enough difference to be considered great friends! You're the coolest bean on this side of the stream, and every conversation with you is an entertaining one! Thank you for being that guy that I can just sit down and have a normal, drama-free, cool-headed conversation. I might even call you that shoulder-to-cry-on, but that might be a little creepy owo.

@LogicfromLogic
I thank you for the RP that you based the Intergalactic French Legion on! Already forgot it's name, but I never forgot it's game. The RP was short lived, yea, but it was quite the spark while it lived. You tried to get it up off the ground again, but I just didn't seem to work...

On the bright end, I actually USED the RP in a class assignment in school, so thanks for helping me further my education ;)

P.S, I would LOVE to do a Zootopia RP with u anyday.

@Nav
Thank you for thanking me, making this thread of thanking, and for letting me assume your gender. I'm sure you're very triggered now are ya ;)

But seriously, thank you so much! You are someone who is a friendly, positive and fluffeh member of the Iwaku Community who definitely deserves to be a staff member above anyone else! And you truly are...The foxiest ;)

@Minerva
I'm honestly unsure if you like my puns or not, but It's always a blast when I talk with you! Your conversations are always something top-notch and of note. We did a lot of things together, but that was mainly in your "Silver Paladin" Days. If I don't recall I think we also both first met on Ellesmire, and continued onto the Murder Games togethers. I miss those days, and tbh I miss RPing with you ;-; Idk what happened, but in any case, thank you for your exceptional and memorable RPing skills....and making me think you were Asian XD.

@Pahn
Tbh until I became an Intern I didn't know that you existed, but BOI, am I gald to know that you do exist! You are a fun, loving, and an exceptionally kind of individual with more patience than a NYC Hospital! You need not to be just appreciated, but applauded, and praised! Few people can say they have the good qualities that you have, and you should feel VERY proud of yourself! Thank You Pahnda, you're the best!

@Admins & @Benefactors
*steps onto podium*
Thank you for creating Iwaku, that is all!
*steps off of posium*

@Staff & @Interns
*steps onto podium*
Thank you for maintaining a wonderful Iwaku, that is all!
*steps off of podium*

@Everyone
Thank you all for being such a wonderful Iwaku Community!

<I'm sorry if i didn't get to thank all of you in person, but I was kind of in a rush, so if you want me to appreciate you, please, let me know! I know there can be a couple more people I can add, but I just don't have the time to rember ;-; I am soo sorry!>

First question where should I begin? Oh, I know. Iwaku thank you for being such a friendly community. I had never done RPs before being shown this site and the person who did that knows I thank them and I will again in this post.
First I'll give a shout out to those who first accepted me here on Iwaku and got me doing my first RPs.

@Nue you're the one I mentioned in the first sentence but you probably knew that. I hope I've thanked you like have me enough in person. I'm told by a certain friend I do better now days online but eh be ready for a repeat that's slightly public then. But really thanks for sharing with me Iwaku and helping me my first few days learn how do go about things on this site.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty That you for being my first partner in a Murder Game. My very first game that isn't mentioned much was Gotham and I was still getting used to being on with school. I was to shy to randomly keep approaching people but you let me interact with more than myself and a small cafe. Thanks for helping me better get into the MG group by my second Murder game with the return of Raven.

@Seraphine Kline (Sera) Girl I hope I comment a lot on this. Thank you for doing so many cool 1x1s and I've enjoyed the group RPs we've done together too. Even if sometimes they don't seem to last long. Thank you for putting up with me for what a year and a half now? Thanks for helping me develop my writing. I really have come a long way my freshmen English teacher even said so the other day. Hope will continue still for a long time whether the same RPs we have now or new ones. Also thanks for becoming my friend on here.

Now for my IRL friends here on Iwaku. Yay.

@Nue thanks for also sharing with me RPs you find that we both have an interest in. Glad someone in my life informs me of cool things. *cough mentions a dirty blond who's seeming to shut some people off right now* Thanks for so many CO-GM opportunities there pretty much why I'm not afraid to make my own threads like Titans North, why I had the confidence to try creating a Murder Game and following through Legend Of Zelda Extravaganza.

@Ikiyo I'm sure you hear this a lot at school. But here it is again thanks for joining Iwaku. Thanks for helping me throw out some more ideas into the world. And thank you for actually being one of my active friends who does what they say. Not just oh I'll join that join and don't do anything on the site. You know who those people are, Jacob...

@KarverNevermore basically what @Nue said. Thanks for joining and seeing what Iwaku is about.

Okay, here we go. Some of you should have expected this and seen it coming. If not shame on you. I've only recently been quiet and not as active but still pop in. So yeah....

Alright, Murder Games gang/club/guild/clan/community. WHATEVER U WANNA GO BY

@MG crew thanks for putting up with my grammar, my short crap post, my random characters and the random things they bring. For putting up with Jack Spicer and Wuya. Giving me so many chances to do my DC comics characters in the light I see them. Hmm what else... Bugg me later if I didn't please you, why not.

@MG Council thanks for putting up with so many of us and keeping things running.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty again thanks for accepting me into the cove. Giving me the courage to interact more with others that have truly helped me to enjoy so many other RPs.

@Atomyk where to begin bro? Okay, so thanks for helping me feel accepted. For keeping things running. For somehow finding the time to GM and COGM so many games of Murder. Not letting me easily piss you off. Even when I'm sure I do my best example would be when you were helping with Zelda Extravaganza. Glad there were no hard feelings later on. I have a new idea after that to mention but not for an MG if your interested it would go on longer is why lol

Alright to RP thanks

@Nue yep here's another tag. Thanks for allowing me the pleasure of being one of your COGMs for RPs. Giving me some creative freedoms yada yada yada.

@Seraphine Kline (Sera) thanks for all your support, and the awesome 1x1s.

@Muder Group just for letting me be part of the fun

@Ikiyo thanks for letting me try to get out there yet another Teen Titans type RP. And being willing to help with other ideas and letting me maybe help with yours in the near future.

DO I Bore you people yet?

Now I have to do this even if I might not know some of you yet. But I'm sure I will.

@THE WARFACT PEOPLE

First me fellow staff @WhisperingWillows @Vulturpene @Archwar @Alexios and @IntrusivePenDespreateSword
Thank you guys for being there to help make this happen. When @Nue first told me his idea I had wanted to do everything I could to help contribute. I'm glad you guys will be there to help with this as well. It will be one heck of an RP.

@the WarFact players
Those going to join this goes to you as well. Thanks for joining us and being willing to see through the madness of many minds that come together with so many ideas to battle it out. This will be a nice creative mess of fun. No, it's not really a mess we got people to keep it organized *smirks*

@LoveandHate91 @Furasian @Thomas McTavish

*takes a breather*

Alright now time to have my post close.

@Admins & @Benefactors
*looks around grabs most famous of my often played characters*
I and my imagination would like to say....
Thank you for creating Iwaku, that is all!
*bows*

@Staff & @Interns
*looks around again lets go of characters and gets on podium*
Thank you for maintaining a wonderful Iwaku, that is all!
*steps off of podium*

@Everyone
Thank you all for being such a wonderful Iwaku Community!

If one of you feel I may have more to say or don't say this enough PM me to slap me in the face and wake up the sleeping Raven.

@Nue Awwwwh maaan you making me feel all fuzzy on the inside. Now I gotta get one of these appreciation posts out tonight. Warrior poet Khaled once said: "I appreciate you"

Reactions: Nue
@Hana, you are the best waifu and best partner I can ever ask for. I can't believe we thought our first roleplay was just going to be a stupid bedroom roleplay... then more characters started coming in and we made a bunch of new characters and now we have a series and AUs and it's amazing and aaaargh. It really makes my day when I have the time to reply and you shoot one right back, even if its like 20+ paragraphs and I want to cry. Apart from being the best partner you're a good listener and my best friend. Someone who has been there for me when I'm a bitch. We've had our own ups and downs but we've grown close and we understand each other most of the time, just know that you're a precious babu and I de lub you <3

@rhea, I remember when you were here with another name. And my old, old thread looking for roleplay partners with my plots and wow, your writing was really impressive. I would be lying if I said I wasn't intimidated, I didn't really think my writing was that good at the time and to think you thought it was good and matched yours... :o I was complimented!! Welcome back, Ray <3 I hope we can write lots and lots in the future!

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @Ringmaster @Mason Moretti @Azuremoon @Takumi @Kaykay @The Myrmidon @Bomb @Crow @york
Just to name a few (and off the top of my head) ya'll a weird bunch and god damn you guys are like my second family or something. Don't know what made me go and join this super cool family but I'll say that I don't regret it. I'd never been in a big group roleplay or anything before Murder, especially not those with 15+ people. Playing Sal was an experience, to learn that others liked Sal made me happy. I don't join a lot of roleplays but despite that I feel close with some of you guys - well, at least not a stranger anymore, haha. I was a bit scared at first because I didn't feel like I would fit in when you guys had been with each other for so long but... I was wrong. Lol. Huggles for everyone. Love you all <3

@Danger, I have no regrets dragging you here. I hope you're really enjoying it here, lolol. Never forget Akio x Tiger, the yaoi ship that was. Such good memories, such wonder.

@Gonzo I MISS MY BED ALARM CLOCK :' (. PLEASE COME BACK. YOU WERE FUN.
You better be asleep.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Adaon ril'Morgerard
awwww..... i cant beieve im mentioned twice in this thread, you are all awesome people and have helped me through really dark times. i love you too manda, poet aragon, lona, auphe and even bratty ceru face. miss you all a lot!

I remember posting something similar last year, glad to see it come back~

This place is wonderful and continued to amaze me with the amazing team that is the staff of Iwaku, so a shout out to them all first. Thank you to the interns who joined us! We really appreciate your helping hand there. Thank you to the staff members that have been around for a while, you guys are superb for maintaining the site despite the shortage of hands!

Now to continue to the amazing individuals here at Iwaku.

@FieryCold - Ugh, your block of cheese. Kinda at a loss of words what to say here. You're amazing. Kind, empathetic, awkward, incredibly cheesy and so much more. Some of the qualities I wish I had, and feel like I could learn from you. Still forever baffled over the fact that you like me. The more I get to know you the more it amazes me, even! However, I'm happy, so happy over the fact that I can call you my girlfriend.

Now I'm getting too shy to continue. I shall stop here before I become a puddle.

@Princess Misaou - You had me admit that you're my best friend. I suppose I shall write it out here as well for you. (Please don't start crying) You are hyper-active, loud and an amazing friend. Despite being younger you are so very mature, which is the reason why I come to you for advice sometimes. You truly went from a little girl into a kick-ass woman in my eyes over the past five years. One I had to comfort at first, but can seek comfort from now. Thank you for being there for me, always!

@darkflames13 - First of all, thank you for always having Ricey's back. Second, thank you for being you. For looking out for us, for caring over us, for worrying. You are a true saint a beautiful person and I feel like I have never expressed how much I appreciate your insight into things at times.

Also. Period jokes.

@Wicked - We don't talk as often anymore as before. Mostly because we are both busy people, also because we are heading different ways. You aren't as active here on Iwaku anymore, but I just wanted to call you out. After all, you still stuck around me after five or so years. It is only fair for me to appreciate the effort that went in there. Also, thank you for bringing Hoggy to Iwaku which essentially was the start of a chain of other wonderful meetings.

@HaoHaou - Call me jiejie again and I shall feed you to the enemy team.

Jokes aside, I feel like we have a lot of misunderstanding going on. Your emotional confession of how you consider me a precious friend had me thinking. Yes, you are a dear friend to me as well. One I absolutely love to tease. You make it too easy, sir. I wouldn't continue to ruffle your feathers if I didn't enjoy your company. I'm a huge troll and you an awkward penguin that I can't resist poking fun at.

@Noctis the Devious - Noc knock!

Who is there?

ME WITH THE FEELS TRAIN!!!

I couldn't resist. Forgive me, please?

Anyway, you are an amazingly funny person to be around at. Dry, morbid, humour and sarcastic. We didn't really started to talk until you joined Hoggy, which is forever precious. Let's not forget the derpy discussions about Raina as an aunt. I laughed hard imagining the scenario of Raina and her brother chasing Kyler and the kids. Please, do turn that story canon. Too precious.

@Tyrannosaurus Rekt - We don't talk anymore. //sings

We really don't do so much anymore. You expressed that the last time as well over Skype (which I don't use much anymore, sadly). Calling you out here in the hopes to pick it up again. You are a fun person to be around and an amazing writer as well. Let's derp around again!

@Malicious_Issac This guy right here, good guy. Reached out to me when I felt shitty. So thanks man. I want the whole if Iwaku to know, you're cool in my books.

Also @Lusterless Nova you're a cool dude too. We don't talk much but you introduce me to some awesome games. Next time I plan a little vacation we'll play some shit. :)

I have a lot of people to appreciate. A good thing if you ask me~
@Kaldoro @Silver @Quiet One and @Leviathandances. I'm sorry that I don't remember every rp we had in detail. They were mostly from my early time here on iwaku, but I do remember that you are fellow writers who helped me write some of my ideas. Probably only few of those were good. I know we're just acquaintances, but thank you none the less.

@Captain Frost, who is by now sadly gone. No idea why your account went to guest status, but know that you'll be missed. You were the first person whom I had the pleasure of writing Red-Star roleplays with. It was a critical time, and could have gone anyway. But thanks to your input, the shits and giggles we had in skype, and our characters, Red-Star roleplaying has become a hobby of mine. One I keep secret of course, but one that I would never give up on. And all just because of our first rp. Thank you.

And to my beloved but former long term partners.
@Dragondarium ...Or should I call you "sleepyhead"? The sad thing is that I don't remember our best roleplay. I know we had one. But I remember you, and always will.

@The Writing Owl. Huh... We did have a lot of fun, but I know that it wasn't always good. Did you know that I had the most ideas during the time with you? Yeah, they all failed, but we did have some that went over 15 pages. Thank you for that, and whatever you are doing now, I wish you success with it.

@LunaValentine. There is something you should know. You're better than me, and better than a lot of people I know. After what happened about 2 years ago, you had all the right to be mad at me. But when I apologized, way too late, you pulled of something I thought impossible. You accepted my apology. From the bottom of my heart. Thank you.

And of course, to my current stalker partner.
@Izurich. The relationship with you is the longest one, but also the most turbulent. I know this is mutual, but there are times where you make me absolutely furious! Often over something so small that I can't believe how volatile your mood is, and how selfish you are. There are times when you think I'm not giving you enough, even though we both know I do. But you are a good person, and we have a lot of interest in common. And I can only respect your writing. *Sigh* Look. I'm bad with words sometimes. I know that. Friendship can mean different things to different people. For some people it is simply the trust that someone will not hurt you. For others it might be unconditional love or just normal companionship. However one wants to define it, friendship is something precious, and you are my treasure.

Wow, I guess I should post my thoughts here too. Well firstly even though I'm a new intern I just want to thank the staff for being nice to me so far. You all have made a great first impression and even though I was super nervous at first you guys made me feel like I could belong so I thank you guys for that and for giving me the opportunity to help somewhere, where I spend all my time.

@Nemopedia Alright, first of all, how dare you, attack my feelings like this. You know damn well when you were typing that message that I was gonna cry and then you tell me not to! You know I can't help it, it's like a condition. Well Nemo, I certainly have a lot to thank you for huh? I still remember how scared of you I was back in the day when we first met. Kind of funny how we're best friends now huh? Well, we've seen our share of dark times and fun times but I'm glad I got to share all of them with you. It's true, once I got to know you I would come to you for advice a lot. You truly were my voice of reason in those time and I'm not sure if you know but the things you said really helped me out when I felt like I had no one else to turn to. You grew on me quick you feesh xD Never in my life did I have someone who made me work so hard just to be their friend. But here we are, besties. I beat the final boss, conquered the hardest route in the otome game, and I couldn't be happier that I did. You're an irreplaceable friend to me nemo, probably more than that. Despite how far we are from each other I view our relationship as if we're family. I can't imagine not having you in my life now, so I won't be letting you go anytime soon. (You're stuck with me forever mwahaha!) I have a lot more I could say but I'm crying again so I'm just gonna call it quits. Love ya feesh! - From your favorite Dark Princess Kitty Cat

@Wicked Yeah, you know you're coming up for me too. Between you and Nemo I really haven't had to work so hard to befriend two people. Like wow y'all just love not making it easy for me huh? But I'm also thankful for you too Wicked. I'm glad you can call me your token black friend, your conscious, your voice of reason. I'm glad you, me, and Nemo are the triplets, the three musketeers, the OG members of the Boston Tea Party. You've added a lot to my life now that I think about it. Some of the best relationships I have no were made possible because of you and the thing you created. Some of my best memories are from Hoggy. We've been on an emotional rollercoaster together and sometimes we butt heads but you're also an irreplaceable friend of mine. When you actually came to visit me it was more emotional than I thought it would be. If felt like I was finally reunited with my friend of years upon years. Which is kind of what happened? Lol, You are the Kuroo to my Bokuto, my sassy, sarcastic, buddy. Thank you so much for everything and I hope we make some more awesome memories in the future.

@darkflames13 & @FieryCold I'm adding the dynamic duo in here too. I feel like I've certainly gotten closer to you two recently which is great because you guys are awesome people. Makes me wonder why I didn't befriend you two earlier because you guys are also a part of brightening up my day on the daily. I think of you guys as friends and I love laughing and joking, playing league and singing with you guys. I've trusted you guys with my secrets and you guys have also given sound advice when I've needed it. You were there when Nemo and I needed someone to lean on other than each other and I thank you guys so much for that. We laugh a lot, and y'all get drunk a lot which makes me laugh. But I hope we can continue having fun together and making more awesome memories down the road. You two have become a part of my everyday life and so I can't imagine you guys not being around. So I won't be letting you guys leave either xD lol

@VocaStar That's my best friend, Yup my best friend! Hey, girl Heeeeeeey! You already know how I feel about you but I'm just gonna let everyone know here too. So even more than my best friend I think of you like a sister. We've been through some hell and high waters but I'm still forever grateful for the friendship we have. I'm thankful for our pervy inside jokes, our long calls where we can just break out in song and it's okay and just for you being there when I had no one else to turn to. I'm glad you trusted me enough to introduce you to the world of the internet so not only are you my internet friend but my IRL friend too. I know I do stupid stuff sometimes but I'm so thankful that you still put up with me and my crazy loudness. You're my Slytherin buddy, we're the dynamic duo, Cat, and Squid who will take over the world one day. That's for being so awesome, and encouraging me and making me laugh. And no, I'm not mad when you eat all my food. Love ya!

@Tyrannosaurus Rekt Well I certainly miss hanging out with you. I'm not active on skype, like at all. (I have converted to our lord and savior Discord and you should too) But the times we had on skype were filled with ups and downs but at the end of the day, I really enjoyed your company. You're a fabulous writer and I loved roleplaying with you. I hope we can connect again, you were awesome to be around and super funny.

I don't know many people on here but here are some people I appreciate.

@LunaValentine We started on Tempest and then here with our roleplay and I must say I am glad you invited me here to this community! The staff are amazing and the roleplayers on here are fascinating. I have loved it so far and I have loved roleplaying with you in our still going current roleplay. You truly are a keeper (as a friend that is.)

@Wintermoon We haven't known each other long but I have liked our roleplay so far. I hope we get far into the roleplay and hopefully it will last a good while. Thank you for writing with me.

@slifer I know we had to end our roleplay but I must say it was fun while it lasted. You seem like a nice guy and you truly work hard it seems. I hope everything goes well for you man!

@Elizabeth I know that our roleplay has been slow lately but I still think you deserve a spot on the list! I know life gets in the way of things and you can't reply often. So please just keep doing what you're doing and who knows maybe our rp will pick up again!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LunaValentine
Status
Not open for further replies.