Iwaku Player Appreciation Shout-outs

Status
Not open for further replies.
@kimsim12 There's no way I'm better than you at writing at this stage. XD And even if by some miracle I am, it's mostly thanks to you. You've helped me grow in so many ways, and I truly think dragging me here encouraging me to come here was one of the best things you've ever done for me. You say I'm an inspiration? No, you're the inspiration. Thank you for being there and being encouraging.

@Nicole Birdy Despite our arguments, I can gladly say that you are a truly passionate person. You have such a drive to help others and defend them, and it's warming to see that. I believe that as you head to college, you will grow in so many ways and develop that drive to help others.

@Staff @Shitposters You're a huge part of the reason I love it here. It warms my heart to see such a laid-back community that can joke about everything while still being serious about what matters, especially since I haven't had that before. And y'all write well :3

More to come once I know more people XD

@Snowy Turtle - you were my first friend when I returned. I have loved every minute of it. I remember the overwhelming excitement I felt when you approached me about roleplaying. I adore our roleplay! You went from partner to one of my dearest friends. And, of course, my soul mate <3

@Alan - you've been there even through my extended break. You've listened to me and have always been a joy to talk to. It's been a pleasure to be your friend.

@FELZILLA - we didn't talk much my first go 'round here. I feel like we should have! You've quickly become a close friend and confidant. You put up with hundreds of ideas I throw at you almost daily. You're a really fun partner to write with, and I greatly enjoy how we bounce off each other.

@Greenie - from day one of my return I have always thought you were one of the sweetest people. You bring great discussion to GC. You're an absolute pleasure to talk to. I was BEYOND STOKED when I saw you made staff. I hope one day we actually get to roleplay like we've talking about >:D

@ShadowRoseWilliams - you've been a fantastic partner. You're so patient with me when I take forever to answer. I am beyond grateful that you haven't lost interest. I'm really looking forward to see where our roleplay will go.

@PrincessLala95 - you're another one who went from partner to friend. I've loved our roleplay. I can't wait to see how Morgan invades Elyas' world =P

@Bob Ross - you used to intimidate beyond all words. Now that that fear is gone, I've laughed at the few conversations we've had in Skype with my forced bonding. I like Flowers! I'm glad you and Fel got me to join. I hope our friendship flourishes and Flowers continues!

@Daz Best member of Iwaku.

@Sailor Moon @The Tragedy
Thanks for being wonderful GMs! Elite Academy and Danganronpa have been some of my favourite RPs ever, I always look forward to writing posts for them both. Your RPs have made me incredibly glad I started roleplaying again, and have helped motivate me to continue to do so.

• Love
Reactions: envogue
Iwaku's seriously filled with great people <3

@KJDarKnight - We've been friends since... 2012? 2013? And even though we don't roleplay anymore, we still have so many great memories. I'm glad you're on Iwaku and have found a place where you feel happy and can find people to rp with. You're one of my few besties :D Bestest of luck in all your endeavours.

@SkittlesAndSpike - *pat pats* You're my bro :D You always listen to me rant and rave and came to Iwaku when I asked you to, and you're like the most patient person ever. And a bit of a meanie at times :P But that's okay because I'll always get back at you mwahaha. XD Seriously though, you're a cool boi.

@Dervish - I think I've probably bored you with the amount of times I've told you why you're so awesome XD So I'll just say it plainly. You're awesome. *boops*

@Ravenfrost - You're one of those persons who whenever I see their name, a grin pops onto my face. The fact that you pm me fills me with a weird goofy sort of happiness that's hard to explain.

@Celest - The same with you as I mentioned above. I'm seriously like, woah, she's so cool and friendly and she wants to talk to me O.O I'm so glad though <3 Thankuu!

@Touch of Insanity - You're lovely and I love talking to you on Discord. Another one who I think, wow, someone so cool wants to talk to me.

@Wolk - Your deadpan ways on Discord make me laugh a little too much. Kind of like how @Grumpy 's grumpiness amuses me too much.

@Dipper - For some reason I find you adorable :bsmile:

@Squee - Best GM . I will join every rp you make.

AND SO MANY MORE, loads of GC members. AND all of the staff. My senpais and kohais are so great and cool *_*

Last edited:
I'm going to take it seriously. I'd do more, but I can't think right now.

@Nav You're great. From what I've seen so far, you're incredibly creative, a great writer, and an all around awesome person. I'd call you a friend any day.

@Greenie u adopted me thank u (Really, though. You're a great person and you're so nice. Asking me to not like you is to ask me to stop writing. You're too good)

@Pahn Staff mom. You're very understanding and helpful, and as an intern, I appreciate that a ton. Thank you for being there.

@IntrusivePenDesperateSword I almost forgot-- you're a master at making weird threads and making us laugh. Keep it up.

Last edited:
@Verite

0397545a259c2c8418003a3bc4dac91bfabc2405_hq.jpg

Shoutout to me. Because I'm the best. With no equal.

@Atomyk is a kool kat too tho

• Love
Reactions: Daz
You guys have to wait until Valentines Day for my shoutouts... but they'll be coming eventually. ;D

Iwaku's seriously filled with great people <3

@KJDarKnight - We've been friends since... 2012? 2013? And even though we don't roleplay anymore, we still have so many great memories. I'm glad you're on Iwaku and have found a place where you feel happy and can find people to rp with. You're one of my few besties :D Bestest of luck in all your endeavours.

@SkittlesAndSpike - *pat pats* You're my bro :D You always listen to me rant and rave and came to Iwaku when I asked you to, and you're like the most patient person ever. And a bit of a meanie at times :P But that's okay because I'll always get back at you mwahaha. XD Seriously though, you're a cool boi.

@Dervish - I think I've probably bored you with the amount of times I've told you why you're so awesome XD So I'll just say it plainly. You're awesome. *boops*

@Ravenfrost - You're one of those persons who whenever I see their name, a grin pops onto my face. The fact that you pm me fills me with a weird goofy sort of happiness that's hard to explain.

@Celest - The same with you as I mentioned above. I'm seriously like, woah, she's so cool and friendly and she wants to talk to me O.O I'm so glad though <3 Thankuu!

@Touch of Insanity - You're lovely and I love talking to you on Discord. Another one who I think, wow, someone so cool wants to talk to me.

@Wolk - Your deadpan ways on Discord make me laugh a little too much. Kind of like how @Grumpy 's grumpiness amuses me too much.

@Dipper - For some reason I find you adorable :bsmile:

@Squee - Best GM . I will join every rp you make.

AND SO MANY MORE, loads of GC members. AND all of the staff. My senpais and kohais are so great and cool *_*
D'awww I feel so special ^^ Greenie, you're da best!! Seriously, you're an amazing friend, best of the besties!

@saberwolf For being the very best roleplay partner ever. :) Any plots I have and I know I can share them with you and get them cooking. Who would have thought a simple chat would have led to us meeting, eventually moving in together and now being engaged? Certainly not me, but I'm glad it happened the way it did and that it was with a fellow writer. <3

@VanillaCola You are still my longest running roleplay and I have to give credit to you for getting me back in that roleplay groove a couple years ago. Thanks for being my friend after all this time :)

• Love
Reactions: Saber
To @Pahn
Thank you for supporting me in my trich, it means a lot to have someone that understands the trouble with having it.

@Everly
Thanks for sharing my love of kinky stuff and troll Kehv for shits and giggles.

@firejay1
For making me die of laughter on discord with fucking with Kehv as well.

Part 2 will be needed...

• Love
Reactions: Pahn and Ethys
This kind of thread comes up every once in a while. I've shot out different people, but have never been myself u.u It's kind of embarrassing.

@Isho13 - We don't know each other, but I like your avatar. (: I also creeped through your art gallery earlier and, holy crap! You have some amazing talent, and also a really neat sense of humor. The 'lick eyeball' had me cracking up.

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore and Isho13
@Isho13 - We don't know each other, but I like your avatar. (: I also creeped through your art gallery earlier and, holy crap! You have some amazing talent, and also a really neat sense of humor. The 'lick eyeball' had me cracking up.

The fuck, you saw that? I know there are other people seeing my drawings, but I didn't know people actually check out my comic strips from that roleplay xD Glad you liked it

• Love
Reactions: Nav
The fuck, you saw that? I know there are other people seeing my drawings, but I didn't know people actually check out my comic strips from that roleplay xD Glad you liked it
I creep around the threads on the site quite a bit. 8D I don't always post though because if I posted everywhere, I'd be labeled a complete creep-o.

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti and Isho13
I haven't been here long enough to know a LOT of people, but those that I have had the privilege of knowing are wonderful!

@Snowy Turtle You were one of the first people I met upon joining, and you are always delightful and helpful.

@Dunruffle So enjoying our Role play and thanks for the oreos!

@Auphe You challenge my mind in the most interesting ways! Thank you!

@Maggie You dear sweet girl! Thanks for making me laugh and for being my friend!

@Beowulf You totally inspire me. I LOVE your characters and their personalities. I can see them in my mind and that is an awesome thing!

@Sir Basil For the awesome avatar. I love it! You are amazingly talented.

@Greenie My new friend and RP cohort. I love your cheerful spirit and I am so glad you invited my to the pirate ship! It's amazing!

@Jageroux You are so easy to write with, and it's simple to keep the story moving. I appreciate your attention to details and how you keep up with the story. You make me want to be involved in the story and that's awesome!

@Cerulean What can I say? I love Owen. I am having so much fun on that thread, thanks for playing.

I know I am missing a mess of people. Just know that if we are role playing I am loving it. Especially where I am being challenged and pushed to improve. I LOVE IWAKU!

Thank you for the kind words, Poet. Even though I know you mean that I drive you to insanity and back. Hnn... Who should I appreciate?

@Insa-Bot @Bab @Iona Thank you for kidnapping inviting me to join the 'quad'. I'm not sure how it happened, but thank you regardless.

@Iona Thank you for trusting me.

@PoetLore thank you for giving Walter and Thalia a try. I know it's not the easiest thing to RP.

@Peregrine You are amazing. Point blank. Very helpful and kind.

@MandaPanda I feel like the proud long distance uncle and I am honored you'd share your news with us lowly creeps. Honestly though, you are beautiful and have a beautiful family.

@Cerulean Keep being you. Never doubt that you have a lot to give to those around you.

@Seri My long lost sister from another mister.

@Theory @Fiona Also thank you for giving me a chance. You two are amazing.

I'm probably forgetting some people, but that's what I have right now.

There are so many People I want to thank and shout out to. I know I'm going to forget some, Because I have Mommy Brain and my newborn exhausts me. XD

@Auphe You're always a bright light in chat and its always so wonderful to talk to you and catch up on everything. :D It really is like you've become a part of my extended family. <3

@Maggie You always make me giggle. I'm so glad when I get to speak with you.

@PoetLore You're a treasure, and I look forward to every interaction we have. Your writing is amazing and I enjoy our story and our conversations together. XD <3

@Laivindur There aren't enough words to describe how wonderful you are. XD I look forward to seeing a post from you every day and get giddy with all the great ideas you inspire within me.

And For Everyone else I have not mentioned, Its not that you aren't important to me because you all are. This community has warmed my heart, and made me feel at home in a way I haven't known in an Online community in years. I love you all so very much. <3

There are so many People I want to thank and shout out to. I know I'm going to forget some, Because I have Mommy Brain and my newborn exhausts me. XD

@Auphe You're always a bright light in chat and its always so wonderful to talk to you and catch up on everything. :D It really is like you've become a part of my extended family. <3

@Maggie You always make me giggle. I'm so glad when I get to speak with you.

@PoetLore You're a treasure, and I look forward to every interaction we have. Your writing is amazing and I enjoy our story and our conversations together. XD <3

@Laivindur There aren't enough words to describe how wonderful you are. XD I look forward to seeing a post from you every day and get giddy with all the great ideas you inspire within me.

And For Everyone else I have not mentioned, Its not that you aren't important to me because you all are. This community has warmed my heart, and made me feel at home in a way I haven't known in an Online community in years. I love you all so very much. <3

I totally don't know you but that baby is so cute and small and I had to say it cause 'Mom-Code'!! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.