1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Genres
slice of life, modern, fluffy romance, fandoms, fantasy
hello.
noob here at iwaku. not so much a noob to roleplaying though. i used to be on guiltypleasures but the site (unfortunately) closed down and some partners of mine mentioned moving to iwaku so here i am. also did my fair share of roleplaying on quotev but that's become a bit inactive too as of late since they removed the group search engin.
i guess i'm looking for a couple of partners to help me advance my writing and escape into worlds that are as much unlike my own as possible. i'm hoping there'll be more activity here than on the sites i used to roleplay on. anyway, i'm very excited to be here and i'm awkward at introductions lol.
soooo, bye. xx

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
why thank you.

Hello tascha!

Glad you migrated over here to Iwaku. The best place to start looking for partners is Partner Connections. If you ever need help with anything, I'd be glad to help.

Also, I love your avatar.

Reactions: tascha
Hello tascha!

Glad you migrated over here to Iwaku. The best place to start looking for partners is Partner Connections. If you ever need help with anything, I'd be glad to help.

Also, I love your avatar.

thank you for the welcome! i browsed around a bit so i'm definitely going to make my way over to find some partners. i'm trying to figure out all this coding stuff though because people have their things formatted so nicely.

and thank you. autumn is the best.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: MaryGold