Iwaku

Edgelord
Original poster
SITE ACCOUNT
FOLKLORE MEMBER
[bg=#111111]
news03-march.png

[dash=#404040]GOOD LUCK, MARCH!
Howdy ho, Iwaku! :D This month brings us promising activity. Why, even old Grandpa Homac managed to come out of his nursing home to pay us a visit. With the spring season right around the bend, we should be seeing lots of increased visits from old farts and new people! Take a few moments to say hello and kidnap these ready-and-willing bodies to roleplays.

Public Service Announcements!
A gentle Reminder to keep your siggies small, keep your emoing and ranting in appropriate places, and to not bring cranky attitudes to Iwaku. With these things knocked out of the way, we're a more pleasant place for all! :D

PARTNER REQUEST thread!
We added a Partner Request Thread for all of you players seeking partners for one on one or private roleplays! All you need to do is fill out the form and post. Or browse the list of names and contact whomever you'd like to start a roleplay with.

Iwaku Roleplay Awards - Voting Phase 02!
We finally have the VOTING BOOTH online for the Roleplay Awards! So get in there and vote! :D Anyone who bitches is going to Rory's butt shoved in their face!

Iwaku Triad - Member Cards Edition 2!
Isabella is going to start working on the second edition of member cards soon! If you want to request a custom image or element for your card, post your request in the Triad group.

Report Bugs in the FEEDBACK forum!
If you ever stumble over a weird error on the site, make sure you report it in the Feedback forum. If you don't report it, it may never get fixed! And if you bring it up in IMs or PMs, it might be forgotten about.​
[/dash]

[dash=#404040]FOCUS ON ROLEPLAY
Our Most Valuable Player this month is Spammy for his enthusiasm of jumping in to roleplays and hunting down playing partners! Roleplay of the Month is The Next Queen of Ranthrok, for it's twisty love triangles and quirky characters!

JUMP IN TO SOME JUMP IN ROLEPLAYS!

Find many other kinds of roleplays in the OOC Forum. [/dash]

[dash=#404040]MUCH ADO ABOUT CHATTING
Congrats to Katla for Member of the Month! How about stopping by General to see what other Iwaku citizens are talking about?

[/dash]

[dash=#404040]ENHANCING YOUR MUSE
This month we honor Sakura for his entry in the Lost Lottery Ticket writing challenge! Are you wanting to give your muse a little exercise? Check out some of the current and past challenges in the Corner.

[/dash]

[dash=#404040]BLOG BOX
Did you know the blogs are an ideal way to store information, ideas, or just ramble out nonsense to get your brain flowing? See what other members have been posting.

Blog Focus:
[/dash]

[dash=#404040]HAVE A GREAT MONTH!
When you're out getting your roleplay on, use good playing habits! Let your GMs know when you're going to be busy for a few days so players aren't trapped. Always use punctuation and, most importantly... roleplaying is a game! Not work! So relax, play, and enjoy your month, Iwaku! :D
[/dash]

[/bg]

I like what I see, oh yes I do!

Wonderful newsletter. <3

[bg=#111111]
[dash=#404040]ENHANCING YOUR MUSE
This month we honor Sakura for his entry in the Lost Lottery Ticket writing challenge! Are you wanting to give your muse a little exercise? Check out some of the current and past challenges in the Corner.
[/bg]

xD they've turned me into a boy!
LOLOL
nice newsletter! (:

"Jumi makes a character that is so adorable you'll squee!"

If I had a nickel...

Status
Not open for further replies.