2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
I love anything related to Anime, scifi, Modern, Horror/gore, Adventure, Romance, Fighting/action, Mystery, Angst, and Yaoi.
Hiya I'm Tia! I joined iwaku months ago but quickly became inactive due to school and real world problems and such. I'm still very new to this site and still trying to adjust to it, but I am quite experienced in roleplaying (However I'm not someone who can write a novella but-) I've been doing it for a few good years now.

I'm looking for roleplayers who are easily adaptable and can have good communication with me! Someone who can do long term roleplays and posts frequently (At least once a day or every other day). I'm very open to different kinds of plots and storylines!

Just pm if you are interested!

Last edited:
I do have quite a list of medieval fantasy plots if your ok with a little reading. And if that's ok with you we may be a good fit.

I do have quite a list of medieval fantasy plots if your ok with a little reading. And if that's ok with you we may be a good fit.

oooh I haven't done a medieval plot in ages~ I'd love to have a look at them!

I have a idea of action-adventure anime if you are interested in that

I have a few plots I'd like to try but they're all typically more eccentric than some people might like. I'm adaptable and willing to try almost anything.

I have a few plots I'd like to try but they're all typically more eccentric than some people might like. I'm adaptable and willing to try almost anything.

I'd like to hear about these eccentric plots! Pm me so we can discuss more~

Hello there. I have a few plots, so I can send you a PM if you're interested.

Hello there. I have a few plots, so I can send you a PM if you're interested.

Of course! Pm me your suggested plots and we can discuss!

I've got many ideas of anything and just a few things in craving that might need a plot, or could use some editing in the plot. All romance based but different side genres

Status
Not open for further replies.