Iwaku New Years Resolutions!

Torsty

Super Peace Busters Always Together, Forever!
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
You know the deal:

"A New Year's resolution is a commitment that an individual makes to a project or the reforming of a habit, often a lifestyle change that is generally interpreted as advantageous. The name comes from the fact that these commitments normally go into effect on New Year's Day and remain until fulfilled or abandoned. More socio-centric examples include resolutions to donate to the poor more often, to become more assertive, or to become more economically or environmentally responsible. People may act similarly during the Christian fasting period of Lent, though the motive behind this holiday is more of sacrifice than of responsibility. The new year resolution is one example of the rolling forecast-method of planning. According to this method, plans are established at regular short or medium-term time intervals, when only a rough long-term plan exists."

My Goals:

-I'll promise to be nice! >=(
- I'll stop hating on Diana.
- I'll post more often in the RPs I join.
- I'll join more RPs.
- I'll lose another 5KG or maybe even 10.
- I'll get a tan(Oh shi-).

Thats all I could think of right now.

Reactions: 1 person
This one will probably be on a lot of people's resolutions, but I'm the first, so HA! My biggest problem is procrastination, so hopefully 09 will be the last time. Unless time procrastinates as well and puts my resolution to next year....oh crap...

Reactions: 1 person
Here's mine!

+Go back to school (a few classes at my nearest community college)
+Balance RPing, school, and work (yes, even if it kills me!)
+Go to the dentist more often (I hate the drills and I have a problem with gagging)
+Get my cats fixed (before the costs increase when the state stops the spay/neutering program)
+Stop eating white rice
+Take my dog on more walks (you can never walk enough)
+Work on staying within my budget (that means no more premium neopets!)
+Get a PS3, Assassin's Creed, Assassins' Creed 2, Devil May Cry 4 ... unless I'm somehow convinced (through research or public opinion) to get me an Xbox 360
+Pay off '09 Christmas presents

This is just a general list. I've learned I do better when I list down specific things to do to reach my planned goal, like deadlines. Wish me luck and best of luck to everyone in keeping their resolutions!

1. Stop being a cheapskate and buy a new laptop

2. Start a Rp that actually finishes

3. Be nicer to people

4. Save more/ Spend less (After buying the laptop!)

5. Read War and peace

- Help Kaze-kun with his procrastination while at the same time solving my own procrastination problem.

- Get finished with these classes, graduate, and get a full-time job finally.

- Start a SAVINGS ACCOUNT once I get a job - if I'm going to be moving out of state, I will need it.

- Spend more time with Ma. She doesn't have much left.

- No more being lazy, start exercising, taking vitamins, and taking better care of myself.

I don't make resolutions... I BREAK them!

...So My new year WISH is to buy our first house this year!

Well one of my New Years resolution is going to be as you say in your minds sometimes *maybe* odd but oh well it is something that I want to do.

- Find a Job in the summer part time *going to be 16 next year and my golden birth day too*
- Save up some money to get a really good fursuit *for special days yah know how it is*
- Save up money for some more manga books as well
- Here is a good one that I really hate to admit but here it goes anyway, Try to get a girlfriend... *I feel ashamed now*

Yeah well that is what I would like to do for my resolution for 2010.

I promise... That I'll put something up for Iwaku next year, to make up for my absences that I know will continue.

Just know that it's going to be something grand.

My resolutions? Oh dear...haha

1. Apply for as many colleges as I possibly can. (One HAS to accept me, right?)
2. Finally make a decision on what I want to do, Forensic Psychology or Acting.
3. Stop ruining relationships with guys that are good for me.
4. Obtain a 360.
5. Get Steamweavers up and running before Anime Milwaukee.
6. Actually use the Wii Fit my parents bought and lose about 15-20 lbs.
7. Blow those agents and casting directors away on the cruise in August.

I think that's about it. ^_^

- Focus more on the schoolwork, even though it's stupid, repetitive, **cough**
- Show the people I love that I care about them more often
- Spend more time cultivating the friendships I have
- Be more straightforward about how I feel towards people
- Get my damn cat fixed before we have kittens -__-

1. Offend as many Right and Left Wing Political Parties as possible.
2. Same excuse as Diana.
3. There is no #3.

Yeah, I keep my goals simple.