Iwaku Nationstates 10 year anniversary! YAY!

Isabella Hime

Winter is coming...
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
10 years ago I set off to Nationstates to conquer. Founded our region Glorious Nations of Iwaku that lived on for 4 years. during 2016 My nation that happened to be the founder got mod nuked which lead to the newer region The Glorious Nations of Iwaku (we just added The and made the old region a historical landmark) and a splinter region called Eientei Gensokyo. both regions thrived till just last year I was given the founder nation of Yggdrasil one of our allies and from then on the Iwaku NS community became known as The Alstroemerian Commonwealths. and recently Japan joined the commonwealths and our empire grows!

On the night of Halloween our Nationstates communities reaches a milestone of 10 years of existence! Apparently this Site is having it's anniversary this month too. something about October.

This seems like a perfect time to make a Nationstates topic. if anyone here has nations or wants to make some this is our empire:

All our regions use the same Discord channel. and have a dispatch with each region's emblems. NationStates | Dispatch | Alstroemerian Commonwealths

The Glorious Nations of Iwaku
Eientei Gensokyo
Yggdrasil
Slavija
Hetalia
Japan
Alstroemeria
Tsumorin

So much history has happened in our regional cluster! I managed to get condemned by the World Assembly for being evil. Iwaku's region became the first ever to send a tag:all recruitment telegram on NS and is the only region to have done it more than once. We've become immortalized in Nationstates history!

Been a looooong time growing my own community on NS with the Iwaku name.. 10 years man.. this topic for discussing nationstates and hopefully our regions might get some new folks from here that might not have heard of Nationstates. Also maybe I was sposto put this in offside adds but it's also a discussion topic so oops if I put it in the wrong place. Been not so active here for years so don't know my way around anymore..

Last edited:
Aww damnit I lost my lurker status.. literally haven't posted in YEARS.. like 5 or 6 years at least..