Iwaku Mythos For Idiots

P

Pirogeth

Original poster
Yup, that's right I'm lumping myself into this category. Now I bet a lot of people are wondering what the yellow text looking forum is right below Member Central is. Well that's the ongoing RP that's went through several steps to get to where it is. Now I'm sure a lot of you newbies are like me and not no a damn thing about it besides that Asmodeus, Rory, and Paorou are like the Warring Triad there. (Sorry FFVI joke) So I pose a challenge on the ones that actually know what in the world is going on. To write a one page summary of all that is that everyone can understand and use to jump in.

Not that I don't appreciate the full version it is just some people think that might be intimidating and as for me I just don't get time to read it all let alone memorize it. This should be benneficial for everyone.

YEAH!

SOMEONE ELSE DO SOMETHING!

EVERYTHING IS GOING TO HELL AND A HAND BASKET BECAUSE A MIRROR WORLD WAS OPENED AND FUCKED THINGS UP. DA END.

PAOROU WAS COOL AND AWESOME AND EVERYONE ELSE DIDN'T LIKE THAT

SO HE LET HIMSELF LOSE TO LAME PEOPLE, BECAUSE THE BIGGER MAN JUST LETS THINGS LIKE THAT PASS

THANK YOU PIRO.

And we are not idiots. We just have better things to do. >:[