IWAKU MUSE: An Inspiring Muses Event

Please send a tally of your prompts with a link to each post to all three Admins (myself, Jorick, and Kitti) in order to receive your prize!

Do you really want a quote to every post someone made? That's a lot of links...just saying...

Do you really want a quote to every post someone made? That's a lot of links...just saying...
Not a quote, a link! And yes, we do, especially since search is still down. o__o It's the best way to make sure we don't miss one of your posts. If we do all the collecting of everyone's posts for tallying, there's a greater chance of error AND also it will take us a lot longer than it already will to verify your posts.

• Thank You
Reactions: PoetLore
IMPORTANT UPDATE: We are adding a half-day extension due to the server lag issues from this weekend's transfer. You have until 12 PM Central (GMT-6) on February 2nd to post your entries and be counted for the contest.

Last edited:
@Astaroth Gotcha...that's going to be a lot of links. I don't think I can win the January prize, so I'm going to keep working toward replying to them all.

@Astaroth Gotcha...that's going to be a lot of links. I don't think I can win the January prize, so I'm going to keep working toward replying to them all.
Why wouldn't you be in the top five? You, me, and @Doctor Jax seem to be the three regular posters. All three of us will probably be in the top five for eternal donator and name color, right? *is confused*

Why wouldn't you be in the top five? You, me, and @Doctor Jax seem to be the three regular posters. All three of us will probably be in the top five for eternal donator and name color, right? *is confused*

I'm a staffer, so I can't change my name color, not sure about the rest.

Reactions: noodle
I'm a staffer, so I can't change my name color, not sure about the rest.
Oh I see. Okay. I had a moment of stupid there for a second. But I'm sure you'd get the donator thing at least XD you have done a LOT of work.

@neobendium You have too and so has Doctor Jax. I'm having such fun reading what you guys are posting! it's interesting how the same prompt can illicit such different inspiration huh?

There's a LOT of prompts left though. I'm only about a third of the way through them. Hoping to be at 300 before the deadline...

• Love
@neobendium You have too and so has Doctor Jax. I'm having such fun reading what you guys are posting! it's interesting how the same prompt can illicit such different inspiration huh?

There's a LOT of prompts left though. I'm only about a third of the way through them. Hoping to be at 300 before the deadline...

Aw thanks :3 and yeah! It's really cool.

lol I can't hope for that. Imma try to get to 210 today and then send the links in XD

• Love
@neobendium great job!!! I"m off for now though..screaming grandson...nap time is officially over for gramma...
Haha, I have four younger siblings. I know that feeling. Thanks ^.^

I made a typo on the date, my bad, rofl. It's been edited.

Thanks @PoetLore and @neobendium! I've only just got past 200 but I'm gonna take what I can get. I been slackin'!

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore and noodle
Hit 210. Sent links. *crosses fingers*

• Love
I"m slacking need to get my stuff sent...I think I have 273, but have to make sure I didn't count any I shouldn't have. I know I did a few new ones that were just posted because I didn't want to bury them with my other posts. Great job you guys!!! @neobendium @Doctor Jax

• Thank You
@Astaroth I don't suppose I can just say I have a post on every thread for pages 1-10 and half of 11? Though...there are three that were posted after Jan 2 that do not count. the rest do though...

I got to do more replies..... I do have tomorrow. 80 replies tomorrow to get the status...... I'm going to try,

• Love