Iwaku: Misera

Ok cool, thanks! I'll develop my character and post the full bio here within the next 1-2 days :)

Reactions: Zen
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Soon I shall be able to post. Tomorrow, maybe. I need some shut-eye. Great intro Zen. I was curious what the Ban Hammer was. Didn't even occur to me that it's an actual hammer. *laughs*

Okay, setting a deadline, I'll have my Sheet up and finished tonight.

Alright, sheet's finished as promised ^^.

I await your review Zen.

[MENTION=2097]ThE_DeAd[/MENTION] ACCEPTED

Name: Captain Scrubz, friends call him Scrubzy
Race: Vampirate
Appearance: As my profile picture
Personality: Kind and Honest to the people who deserve it, but can differ depending on
his mood.
Your Crime: 10 years ago Scrubz was accidently turned to a vampire and went on a feeding frenzy around a local port, his crew mates managed to stop him and bring his humanity back. The past has come back to haunt him and taken to Misera.
Are you truly guilty or innocent: Yea Definitely Guilty and not proud of it
History: At the age of 21 he found a broken down ship and started to repair it by himself. Eventually he repaired one part of the ship which made it come back to life and named Scrubz her captain. The ship’s name was Blue Diamond and they shared a mental link with each other, she offered him super powers and a magic weapon.

Scrubz picked healing powers as he wanted to help as many people as he could. His weapon was the knuckle dusters of elements, which he could control one element on each hand. When Scrubz started to recruit crew for his ship Scrubz got more powerful.

Being captain of Blue had its perks, every member who signs the articles of his ship they gained a super power and for every 3 crew members he gained one of the 3 powers they picked for themselves.

Scrubz and his crew were called pirates but Scrubz felt like they were more Treasure Hunters than Pirates. 6 months past and decided to venture into one of the myths of gold and treasure on a deserted island. This island was overrun with vampires. Scrubz and a handful of crew managed to escape with lives, which were only because Scrubz mislead them and become one of them.

As the transformation from human to vampire took place his memory blanked and thirst kicked in at a port and he went on his feeding frenzy. The crew now temporally led by his first mate Slinky who had the special ability to stretch went on an adventure for the magic bottle.

It was a whole month before they found the unbreakable bottle of infinite blood, the blood was of pure innocence. The problem they had was how to feed him but the youngest member who really shouldn’t have been on board but Scrubz overlooked it sacrificed himself to save the captain from himself. The kid was only 10 and as Scrubz regained himself he remembered nothing of the past month but his first memory of waking his teeth was in this kids neck tortures him nearly every day.

The kids name was Alex Moore and he was a guest on the ship, Scrubz never wanted him to sign the articles. It was the little brother Scrubz never had, he tried using his powers to save Alex but he was already dead and Scrubz can’t heal death.

Over the last 10 years many people have come and gone or died. Just a month before he was taken to Misera they was a mutiny on board and it left Scrubz, Blue and his first mate Slinky by themselves. He went back to start again but didn’t really want to but Blue helped him move forward and if Scrubz has Blue he’ll be fine.
History of ship:

Blue Diamond is a Living ship and must have a Captain for her to survive, if the Captain dies so does she. This is how she first met Scrubz, her old Captain died in a raid and Blur tried her hardest to find a worthy Captain but never found one till she started to crumble away. Luckily Scrubz found her and started repairing her by hand. When he fixed the heart of the ship she came back to life and deemed Scrubz worthy and Scrubz accepted.

The only rule for the Captain of Blue is to be mentally linked so she may keep living.

She has the power to grant her Captain One superpower, one magical item and one power for every 3 people who sign the ships articles to help him survive. The more crew the ship has the more powers Scrubz will have to protect the ship and the crew.

Any crew who sign the articles will have to serve Blue and her Captain and gain one magical power and one magical item. The article can be removed at any time but doing so they lose superpower and item.

Powers: Power to heal people and himself by touch
Weapons: Knuckle duster of Elements (If it hasn’t been taken away?)
Misc: The unbreakable Bottle of Infinite Blood (Hopefully not taken away?)

Last edited by a moderator:
[MENTION=4869]Captain Scrubz[/MENTION] There are some parts of your character's history that's making me scratch my head... How does his ship have a mental link with Scrubz? Is there a soul inside or what? I would just like more background about it since it seems like the ship is the driving force behind your character's history. How is the ship able to give him super powers? How does the ship get powerful from having more occupants? I'd also like to know how your character heals. Does he chant an incantation, touch them, or draws runes on the ground? He would also need some sort of backlash when he heals as well.

I'll edit this in my character. I'm sorry if it didn't make sense hope this helps

I picked heal because he meant to have super speed but I improvised, it is an alternative version anyway.

He can heal by touch ( I have to think of power....open to suggestions even change completely)

History of ship:
Blue Diamond is a Living ship and must have a Captain for her to survive, if the Captain dies so does she. This is how she first met Scrubz, her old Captain died in a raid and Blur tried her hardest to find a worthy Captain but never found one till she started to crumble away. Luckily Scrubz found her and started repairing her by hand. When he fixed the heart of the ship she came back to life and deemed Scrubz worthy and Scrubz accepted.

The only rule for the Captain of Blue is to be mentally linked so she may keep living.

She has the power to grant her Captain One superpower, One magical item and one power for every 3 people who sign the ships articles. to help him survive. The more crew the ship has the more powers Scrubz will have to protect the ship and the crew.

Any crew who sign the articles will have to serve Blue and her Captain and gain one magical power and one magical item. The article can be removed at any time but doing so they lose superpower and item.

Healing with touch is fine. What would happen to him if he exerts himself too much with the healing? Exhaustion would work fine, but if you want to include something else that's fine. Also are you looking to add more powers to your character?

Misera is a different world that the mind goes to when hit with the Ban Hammer. Captain Scrubz would still technically be alive so he would still have his mental link. So he would still have his powers and magical item with him, but anything that happens with his ship and his crew in the real world would have an effect on him in Misera correct? If so this would make for some delicious plot points...

Ahem.

As for everyone else...

I went ahead and made the Misera post. Misera is a world that is black and white, there isn't color. Your character's mind is sent here to rot until their bodies give out. When you appear, you'll find that anything your character keeps on their person on a regular basis will appear with them too. You'll notice that Zen still has her sword; that is because she has it on her constantly in the real world. You won't be able to take luggage/chests with you but weapons and jewelry can be go. Oh and if you want to include some passage of time, i.e. hair/nail growth, stubble, beard, stains and the like to your characters I'd love it.

Yea I was thinking exhaustion, over using power leads me to deep sleep.

Scrubz is a vampire but tries not to embrace it, his bottle helps.

extra powers not really cause I set it up so I have no crew so I don't get the extra powers unless I slightly change my post and have 1 or 2 crew left after the mutiny which would work. but I didn't want to bend the rules of this rp. Remember 3 crew I choose one of their powers to add to my own but i cannot change unless they leave. It's an open article they sign.

I'll leave what crew i have up to you Zen and what super power they have. I'll edit everything tomorrow at some point.

At the moment its just me and Blue but if you wanted to add the twists and turns. I'm happy either way.

Yes scrubz mental link with his ship would cause problems with himself while in Misera

I'll have to post on the thread tomorrow as I'm off to bed so night all.

Blarn, my execution post is after you set the scene for Misera, sorry about that.

No worries Dead. You can either make another post in Misera, or tack it on to your own post.

What you have as a crew works Scrubz. They wouldn't be able to travel with you to Misera anyways, so it's delicious plotting time for me.

Oh and Zen has found one of you guys in the sand. If anyone wants to be that 'body' have at it.