Iwaku Minecraft Test Server 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, selling a Smite IV, Looting II, Efficiency IV enchanted book for 3 diamonds for starters. I'm starting the bid.

I have the locations of about 4 ocean temples if anybody is interesting/is actually prepared to raid them.

Okay.

Also, if anyone sees a massive dirt pillar. DONT TOUCH IT! Its not land griefing. Its so I can keep my bearing on a vast mineshaft system

I was about to go through five pages to double check but I'm hella sure they're filled up with Forum Kids giving their MC names

So this shit is a survival server, but since we have a /home warp, are we gonna get other minor warps? Warps back to spawn is basically what I wanna know if jared's got planned for the server.

Sidenote: I got hella breads jared.

I was about to go through five pages to double check but I'm hella sure they're filled up with Forum Kids giving their MC names

So this shit is a survival server, but since we have a /home warp, are we gonna get other minor warps? Warps back to spawn is basically what I wanna know if jared's got planned for the server.

Sidenote: I got hella breads jared.
The /home command was given only because for some reason beds were broken. If that gets resolved I will likely give a week notice and then disable /home too

Can anyone tell me the coords of spawn. I kinda got lost

Is there any way to appeal to mods to get my lost stuff back? I got blown up within 5 blocks of my home and everything I had de-spawned immediately. Normally when this happens I'll just suck it up buttercup and re-build my stuff, but I'm kinda sick of this happening to me and I was traveling, so that was pretty much everything I had.

Reactions: Infinatis
I dunno. I tried to hop on this morning, no can do. Still says can't connect.

Attachments

• sldkfjsdk.png
    sldkfjsdk.png
    29.9 KB · Views: 5
You've been added, @LaharlSama

And yeah... there was a little bit of server downtime earlier. Not sure what happened or why, but everything seems fine now.

Is it okay if you can add two friends of mine?

maddie1999

morotok01

Let's put that creativity of yours to the test, aye? ;D

(Yep, added you to the whitelists!)

• Thank You
Reactions: SamIO
I wouldn't mind playing some Minecraft, single player feels to empty and most servers either have some gimmick attached or everyone wants to steal my stuff :c

my username is tycho128

Status
Not open for further replies.