Iwaku Minecraft Test Server 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys, we think we have most of the kinks worked out of the system to start a the live Survival server. With that in mind, Jared has locked the map on the test server, to preserve the world, and most importantly, the stuff people have built. That server will remain online for a limited time, for people to take screenshots of anything they've built, in the event they'd like to show it off to friends.

Survival server address: 158.69.104.202

As always, if you find any bugs, don't hesitate to report 'em, and one of us will investigate. This server is also whitelist, and everyone who was added to the test servers should also be able to access the live server. If you can't, report in and one of us will take a look.

This change does not affect the Creative server.

Can you guys add like some food or something to the spawn or startup kit because the spawn area is atleast 1500 blocks of barren wasteland until the first forest and there was no food WHATSOVER and led me to die pretty quickly. I just ragequitted earlier

There are two dispensers at Spawn, inside one of the towers. Take only what you need.

• Useful
Reactions: Infinatis
Okay. I hadn't seen that.

I press the button and try to go to the Inn:

Hey! You can't do that here!

Oh, and the doors don't work

Helllllo. I didn't notice this until just now >:O Shame on me.

Can I get a whitelist? IGN Itzarah

Reactions: Infinatis
I have an idea.

For like events. Like, minigames. Example: The Walls, True Labyrinths, etc. type maps that Iwakuers can play together. Or naw

My name is RenegadeProxy and it is far past time you had your pixelated comeuppance.

Quick question, is the Nether disabled or just bugged?

Built a portal, and upon igniting it, the frame just up and left like it didn't want nothing to do with it. It vanished and left two obsidian blocks behind.

Nether portal creation is currently turned off (as per the sign at Spawn, near the exit).

Is it intentional to spawn outside the little ice castle thingy? (it feels like I was meant to spawn in it by the rules board but I think I spawned right outside.)

Is it intentional to spawn outside the little ice castle thingy? (it feels like I was meant to spawn in it by the rules board but I think I spawned right outside.)
I originally spawned on the roof. It took forever and a lot of very careful maneuvering to find a way down without dying.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Rainjay
Status
Not open for further replies.