Iwaku Minecraft Test Server 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh shit? Spammy told me this shit was back, are my desert night club and hotel resort still there?

Is it alright if I burned my shit down and moved somehere else, Well, I guess its my shit so, WHO CARES! I'm moving in a mountain!

HOUSE FOR SALE!

A house at 319, -101.
Walls and floors done. Roof not done.
Comes with a rich Ravine and a farm. North East of Fijoli's shack.

FOR SALE FOR 0$$$
BUY NOW!

Its free, ya know, first come, first serve. Get it while its hot. There just no roof

Eyup.

I'm going to live in a secret mountain base about 200 block from there.

Thats what I always do is I build a house in the side of a mountain and then dig it out from there

But I'm hollowing the hill. Having it only like, 2 blocks wide. I'll make my floor inside it like a volacno.

@Kooriryu These are entirely different maps, so I'm afraid not. However, that just means you can build new and better ones on the Creative server... or come kill things and make a nice home for yourself on the Survival server.

Just let me know what your Minecraft name is so we can add you to access.

Hello, I'm wishing to invite one of my friends to the server.

Elinai2003

Oh, another thing about him: He's french and doesn't know much english. But I can translate for him.

There is a hacker on the server RIGHT NOW! His username is Kehvarl.

Your friend has been added, although we ask that he use as much English as possible when using the text chat in-game.

Apart from that, I'm not sure what gave you the idea that Kehv is a "hacker", but you are quite far from the truth.

Sorry. I have alot of history with servers and hackers in it and stuff where the players were on a site. From my experience, he looked like a hacker since he ignored my questions about who he/she is on Iwaku on stuff.

Sorry. Now I feel really bad for calling someone a hacker. Terribly bad.

Can I get Whitelisted? aragondraco is my IGN.

Sorry. I have alot of history with servers and hackers in it and stuff where the players were on a site. From my experience, he looked like a hacker since he ignored my questions about who he/she is on Iwaku on stuff.

Sorry. Now I feel really bad for calling someone a hacker. Terribly bad.
Don't sweat it too much. Kehv doesn't really interact with people he doesn't know.

As for you, @Aragon by the time you read this, you'll be on the whitelists.

Reactions: Infinatis
Don't sweat it too much. Kehv doesn't really interact with people he doesn't know.

As for you, @Aragon by the time you read this, you'll be on the whitelists.

Thank. I dropped by to apologize to him earlier. Not sure if he saw it. Theres just a flag that comes up since I've encountered alot of hackers before and just... NVM.

Status
Not open for further replies.