Iwaku Minecraft Test Server 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... As some of you wandering near the spawn might be aware I've built my player home fairly close to it.
And that home has been rapidly growing and getting new things, to the point I highly doubt I'm ever going to abandon the thing and move elsewhere.

As a result I've decided that with the stuff I'm adding to it, and the mass resources I've been gathering it may be useful to turn it into a sort of HUB.
A Main base of operations for players to organize, do different tasks, farm resources etc.

Which leads me to ask, if I were to create a Player HUB near Spawn what kind of features/buildings would you all want present there?

I would say, if we make a main hub, we could have shops and services where say, you can make an order of 3 stacks of cobble from Infin's mining co. for a diamond, then expect your order to be in your mail box in 3 days. And you can make a small house where you can have a mail box and stuff where you can receive mail and stuff

For something like that I imagine the merchant would need to be setting up their own stores.
With empty chests available (with a sign space above) for people to drop the payment in and type on the sign what they want.

Yeah. They design their own shop.

They can even build parkours and mazes for others to complete if they wish

That could work once it becomes a hub.

But right now I'm wondering about what I can build/create myself in order to expand it, and make it more suitable as a HUB.

Just a heads up, folks!

Anyone trying to log on to the servers today may have received an error that looks something like this:

"Failure to login: the authentication servers are down for maintenance"

This is not an Iwaku problem, this is actually a problem on Mojang's end, as their servers are currently being attacked. Mojang has posted via Twitter that they are aware of the problem, and are working to resolve the issues.

You can actually get connected, but it could take some time before you're actually able to do so (it took me about 30 minutes).

Sorry about the inconvenience, guys. Hopefully, this all gets cleaned up in short order.

• Useful
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
When the servers are back online, may I join this one? My username is Loganrules115.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Mojang's authentication servers seem to be working fine now (got connected without an issue today), so you're added now Logans.

• Thank You
Reactions: Legens Legentis
cool count me in
_Cascade

You're in.

Just as a note, the creative mode server is currently offline.

aight. it looked like it was on last night? was this recent?

The creative server appeared offline to me last night as well, so I don't know. I'm sure it'll be back soon.

Edit: Apparently it was a glitch on my end. It seems to be working for me now, and I assume was always working. /shrug

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Atlas Child
My handle is QueenDerpy194. I may check the server out in my free time.

Do we have any oceans nearby spawn? I traveled three days west and see nothing but mountains and swamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.