Iwaku Minecraft Test Server 2.0

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jared555

Hostman / BOFH
SERVER TECHNICIAN
DONATING MEMBER
I am very early in the testing process but am going to need people to help test things.

At the moment there is a nearly stock survival server and creative server.

The servers are whitelist only at the moment. Please reply with your minecraft name. If you would like non iwaku friends to play please respond with their names as well.

Rules are basically don't be a jerk, follow all applicable forum/cbox rules and no "adult" builds/conversations. Violation of those rules may result in removal from the minecraft servers or possibly penalties on the forums depending on the severity of the situation.

Please keep a reasonable distance from other people's builds unless you get their permission or are working on a group project. The worlds are massive, keeping a 20 or more block gap between builds isn't going to make a dent in server resources and allows people to maintain better visibility of their project and minor expansion. Please respect any reserved areas. Reserved area borders must be made obvious and be marked with the owner's in game and forum name somewhere along the border.

Expect frequent restarts, command changes, configuration changes, etc. I will do my best to avoid map resets during the testing period. The servers will definitely be reset before going live.

*****The servers are whitelist only at the moment. Please reply with your minecraft name. If you would like non iwaku friends to play please respond with their names as well.*******

Server info:
minecraft.jared555.net (lobby server, type /server for a list of server names)
mctest.jared555.net
158.69.104.202 (survival server)
mcctest.jared555.net (creative server)

Eventually the addresses will be on iwaku's domain name.

*****The servers are whitelist only at the moment. Please reply with your minecraft name. If you would like non iwaku friends to play please respond with their names as well.*******

Last edited by a moderator:

Minerva

I Guess Everything Reminds you of Something
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day
My Usual Online Time
Roughly 9:30 AM-2:30 AM (CST)
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Intermediate, Advanced, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Passive-Aggressive. I like steering the plot, but will be Passive when it calls for it.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Alt History, Anything really. It honestly depends on how I'm feeling. I am always up for a good, solid Cyberpunk RP. I'm also up for Crossover RPs.
Genre You DON'T Like
I get easily bored with ordinary Slice-Of-Life RPs that don't have anything to break up the action.
I want to be on the server. It would give me an opportunity to play Minecraft more:

SilverDingo is my Minecraft name.

Koschei

the equivalent of 80s dystopian mall music
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Male, Transgender, Androgynous, Primarily Prefer Male
Passive, sometimes aggressive.
Favorite Genres
High fantasy, science fiction, steampunk, cyberpunk, post-apocalyptic horror, action, adventure, historical, fandoms, anime/manga fandoms (on occasion), etc.
Genre You DON'T Like
Drama, Slice of Life. Basically anything that revolves around triangle dramas, love or relationships. I'm no good at those. And none of that typical anime physics yaoi stuff.
I never say no to a Minecraft server, Cyrelijean is my username.

Arcadia

Frost Queen
Roleplay Invitations
Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day
My Usual Online Time
11AM GMT- 10:30PM GMT (Weekends) 5:00PM GMT- 10:30 GMT (Weekdays)
Writing Levels
Elementary, Intermediate, Adept
Male, Female, Transgender, Primarily Prefer Female
Aggressive. If I have an idea for a fantasy 1x1, I will design it to the fullest extent I can and then share it with my partner to see what they think, as I am a fan of expanding the various areas of lore and nature within a sandbox universe, such as a bestiary of typical creatures to be found in said universe, a dictionary of gods and godly artifacts, and even maps to the realms of said gods. In other people's roleplays however, I prefer to be passive if it is a group setting, or if it is not a group sandbox.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Post Apocolypse Sci Fi, Fantasy Modern, High Fantasy, High Fantasy Sandbox, D&D 5E, Pathfinder.
Genre You DON'T Like
Modern, Slice of Life.
PwnageBrowners98 is my MC handle.

jared555

Hostman / BOFH
SERVER TECHNICIAN
DONATING MEMBER
Everyone so far should be added.

A

Atlas Child

WashingtonBroski

jared555

Hostman / BOFH
SERVER TECHNICIAN
DONATING MEMBER
The servers should be back up once I have gotten some sleep.

jared555

Hostman / BOFH
SERVER TECHNICIAN
DONATING MEMBER
Everything should be back online. You must now directly connect to the mctest/mcctest addresses.

Infinatis

The Ultimate Cookie God
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day
Writing Levels
Intermediate
depends, if I'm the one that created the RP then ill be aggressive but if its an rp im joining im passive but im nice either way
Favorite Genres
Fantasy ,sci-fi, games (minecraft, pokemon, legend of zelda etc) and super heroes
Genre You DON'T Like
Libertine
my username is "infinatis" (all lower)

A

Alan

You've been added!

Infinatis

The Ultimate Cookie God
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day
Writing Levels
Intermediate
depends, if I'm the one that created the RP then ill be aggressive but if its an rp im joining im passive but im nice either way
Favorite Genres
Fantasy ,sci-fi, games (minecraft, pokemon, legend of zelda etc) and super heroes
Genre You DON'T Like
Libertine
YUSH!
Is there plans for the survival being hermitcraft/mindcrack-like? Or is it more freelance?

A

Alan

As of now, both servers are vanilla. No promises, but Jared might add a modded server in the future.

Infinatis

The Ultimate Cookie God
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Libertine
What I meant is will it be community based or more of a freelance type of server?

Infinatis

The Ultimate Cookie God
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Libertine
What I meant is will it be community based or more of a freelance type of server?

A

Alan

Oh. Generally, freelance. You can always partner up with someone, or a few someones and go wild on a project. Dawn and I are working together, for example. There might be some community projects that come about, in which all active members of the community may participate in and contribute towards. ^^

Infinatis

The Ultimate Cookie God
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Libertine
Okay. Just wondering since I do like my community servers (even if Ive not been on one yet). I may partner up with a few peeps. And Im always open for projects.

Infinatis

The Ultimate Cookie God
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Libertine
Joining server in 3... 2... 1... JOINED

S

smdzTheCakeGodL

My name is smdzTheCakeGodL

Status
Not open for further replies.