Iwaku Mardi Gras 2011

• Thread starter Karsikan the Berzerker
  • Start date
LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE WE GO!

of course Nec, we can't have drunkeness and exposed breasts flying around without you being there

No! This is a genuine discussion! D:

Who wants to donate $1k to my paypal to, er.. fund this... yeah...

Thread moved because:

1. Clearly, if all of you were to rent two hotel rooms and share them for Mardi Gras, it would be insanity.

2. GM-Sakura suggested so.

3. I like to abuse the little power I have.

4. Wir not takening you guises seriøusly.

I'm taking Porg, Myrn & Asmo with me to the beer-festival in Hamburg.

Yes Sakura, Despite our insantiy this is a serious issue, Iwaku is going to Mardi Gras

And if you people really want to try to arrange something like an "Iwaku-trip" to Mardi Gras, go ahead. From what I've seen & heard; Mardi Gras is all about drinking, dancing, fucking, smoking and getting robbedhaving fun. Just don't make it seem like you're already there if you want something arranged and organized, shit gets retarted otherwise.

:nana:

damn you and your infinite wisdom torsty

Oh come on, what do I have to do, sink the damn city again?

August, so there will be plenty of time for restitution until der Oktoberfest in München :P

... I need dates man! Dates! Otherwise I can't be the annoying hagging on American!

I do not approve of this thread. Sakura is much too innocent to posting in here.

I'm all for it.

The only problem is whether or not I'll still be a civilian then.

I'd say you get a "pardon" either way, Ryker. We're only young once.

We'll just all try to avoid any negative life altering effects whilst enjoying ourselves, yeah? Which reminds me. If you don't want to hook up with anyone while you're there, or just want someone to look out for you, it'd probably be best to raise such concerns at the beginning so people can keep an eye out for you.

I'll remember such a statement no matter how fucked up I get for instance, so I'm willing to chaperon. In fact I might even take it easy for that specific reason depending who goes.

wait, you mother fuckers are coming to my country for Oktoberfest.... Where do we meet