Not open for further replies.

Chat Noir

Wolfstar
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
Online Availability
I'm online pretty much most of the day, unless I'm working, then I'll be off from about 10am to 3:30, or from about 5pm to 11pm (UK time)
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Real-Life, Modern, Magical, Romance, Fanbased
Somewhere out there, there is a universe which is similar to our own, except there are all sorts of creatures inhabiting that world - any creature you could imagine.

This world is called Iwaku-Land, and it is where imagination thrives.

~~~~~~~}~~~~~~

Ok, so basically you just play yourself and you can be any creature you can come up with - either a creature like a werewolf or vampire or something that has already been invented, or you can come up with a completely new creature of your own.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Race:
Personality:
Brief History:

I'll post mine if this thread gets some activity.

Name: Amelia Rose
Race: Half Vampire
Physical description: (see picture)
Personally: (will know throughout the rp) Her personally varies
Brief History: Her mother gotten pregnant with Amelia by a newly turned vampire, who she hadn't know at the time was a vampire, and after words found out. That caused her mother to hate vamps. Amelia hadn't know that she was half human, half vampire until sixteen. Although, she always felt different growing up. The rest will know later.alexis_adams.jpg

Extra info on description: Hazel eyes. 5'3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Chloe Cattermole
Race: Werewolve
Physical Description:
Long light brown hair that looks a little ginger in the sun, dark brown eyes that turn a little gold in the sun, petite, 5'2ft in height.
Personality: A girl that loves her sport, is outgoing, loves a laugh, is very friendly girl but can have her moody moments.
Brief History:
(I'll think of something to put here)

Reactions: 『99miles』
Name:
Jackie Aspen.

Race:
Elf.

Physical Description:
Jackie has extremely lengthy hair-- nearly reaching the bottom of her back. Her hair is a lovely pink color, that fades to a lighter pink when reaching the bottom. Her eyes are a dark, deep brown. Her skin looks as if it was washed out, because the pastel color of it. She also had rosy red cheeks. She is also, suprisingly, very short for her age-- 5"2. Her ears are quite long, being pointed at the tip, because of course she's an elf, but uses her hair to hide her ears.
image.jpg

Personality:
Jackie is a happy, upbeat girl most of the time, smiling and giggling about something. There is rarely, never a time when you wouldn't see a smile on her face. Although, if you do seemingly push her buttons, she turns into a whole new person-- she has a tendency to yell, scream, and through a hissy fit when you've made her angry enough. But, if you continue, then she'll really get upset, and that rarely happens, since she takes everything easy-- that is, most of the time. She does loose her cool quickly, though.

Brief History:
Her parents, when she was just an newborn infant, discovered she was an elf. They were freightned. What had their child become, they thought. After about 4 days, they abandoned her, all alone in the woods. But, soon, a woman heard her vivid cry, and took her in-- she didn't care about her elf ears, and just loved her like a real mother would. Soon enough, when she grew up, that "mother" of hers passed away. So she just had to simply survive on her own. But she was free, wasn't she? After all, she didn't have to be afraid, because everyone in that universe was a unique creature like her.

Last edited:
Name: Becca Malik
Race: Elf
Physical Description: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs24/f/2007/359/c/b/Elf_girl_by_grayserg.jpg
Personality: She is tough, and not at all feminine, despite her gender. She spends most of her time in the Wood District of Iwaku-Land, living in the trees which cover the entire district.
Brief History: She just woke up one day, and she was a full grown elf with no memory of growing up, but she doesn't let that bother her.

I'll set the thread up soon.

Name:
Devin LeMaitre

Race:
Conduit (Super-Human)

Physical Description:
second_son_by_obeyecow-d6b55pm.png
Personality:
Devin can be very cocky at times due to his new found powers. When it comes to females he tends to be very sweet and kind, but he usually doesn't show that side of him to anyone except a girl he maybe chasing after at that time.

Brief History:
((I'll get to work on this soon))

Status
Not open for further replies.