1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, Modern, Magical Realism, Slice-of-life, AU, Post-apocalyptic, mythology, time travel, fandom, romance, slow burns. Well, basically anything except for what is stated in the "Don't Like" section
So the other day, I got a text on my phone and it said "Hullo! Thank you for using Iwakuroleplay!" which really freaked me out >_>

I'm not going to provide screenshots on this thread because I'd like to keep my privacy but if a staff member or admin needs to see proof of this to fix whatever bug that was, comment below or pm me!

So the other day, I got a text on my phone and it said "Hullo! Thank you for using Iwakuroleplay!" which really freaked me out >_>

I'm not going to provide screenshots on this thread because I'd like to keep my privacy but if a staff member or admin needs to see proof of this to fix whatever bug that was, comment below or pm me!

That does NOT sound normal or even possible. o____o We have no text messaging stuff setup. The only way this might be possible is if it's an email alert you're getting, because you check email on your phone? Even then, you should NOT be getting stuff like that when you've been registered for awhile.

Please do send me some screenshots and as much info about the text and how it arrived as possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.