Iwaku is really a good roleplaying site!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Saito X, Nov 24, 2014.

1. I am really impress with this website. I joined this site..maybe 3 or 4 months ago, and i did a few roleplays. I used Rpnation.com before this, and i have to say, it was awful! The only good thing was that it was pretty active. The members were rude. I felt like i was really bad at roleplaying because they would say that i'm a "noob." But on this website, the members are really nice, and pretty active. Thank you, for making this website AWESOME!!!!!

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
    • Thank Thank x 1
  2. I blame Diana. It's her fault we're nice because she has owls stalking us ready to attack if we try anything.

Glad you enjoy the site.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ssshh. Dun be mean to our sister. She's had some rough things to go through with admin changes and site merges. It's hard to wrangle a community through all that!

I am happy we're a nice site, though. >:3 A lot of work is put in to bullying people to be nice against their will and natural instincts.

• Like Like x 1
  4. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  5. Heh.... Haha.... RP Nation... you mean Myspace?
    Sorry, sorry.
    But yeah Iwaku, is pretty great.

Anyways, glad you enjoy the site noob. Jk, let's get a a mug of milk and apple juice to wash our woes away matey!... I don't know, I'm sleepy, leave me be.

• Like Like x 1
  6. YOUR FERRETS. Give this man a medal.

7. [​IMG]

Why thank you.

8. My god...I want one.

9. WHAT KIND OF LOVE NOTE IS THIS

10. The kind that says "thank you for making a really good website that brought me and my entire clan of idiots compatriots over."

11. Iwaku is a role playing site?