Iwaku is now 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grats on 10 years! And may Iwaku see many more years of awesome role play adventures!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

I'd ad something cute and funny but I'm not that savvy at the moment. Congrats to Iwaku and everyone that keeps it running. :cake::cake::ferriswheel::ferriswheel::jump::jump::jester::jester::lollipop::lollipop::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::confetti::confetti::confetti::confetti::confetti::confetti::confetti::confetti::confetti::confetti:

Forget all of this "Here's to ten more years" stuff. Why double it, when we can try and square it!

Here's to 90 more years of being awesome!

Anyone here still remember Day One when Iwaku first started under Peridox as the admin?

<raises hand>

Anyone?
*Slowly raises hand*

Uhm... yes.

So uhm, hi.

Most of you probably won't recognize me. I don't really recognize myself. [edit]But Iwaku is uh. Older than ten years. Much older.[/edit] So some history...

And goodness have things changed. Sort of hard to get used to how, flashy everything is. But uhm...

MyVkTa8.png

Iwaku "1.0" started in early August of 2005. There was a bit of a rough time and ... in a sense reborn in October of that year on another server with another head admin (Homac). Hence why October is Iwaku's official birthday.

So erm... technically Iwaku is [edit]fifteen[/edit] ten years old which, is ... well. Super old.

[edit]So yeah, I did my math wrong, Ten is correct. Move along and congrats

- Woodrat

Last edited:
*Slowly raises hand*

Uhm... yes.

So uhm, hi.

Most of you probably won't recognize me. I don't really recognize myself. But Iwaku is uh. Older than ten years. Much older.

And goodness have things changed. Sort of hard to get used to how, flashy everything is. But uhm...

MyVkTa8.png

Iwaku "1.0" started in early August of 2005. There was a bit of a rough time and ... in a sense reborn in October of that year on another server with another head admin (Homac). Hence why October is Iwaku's official birthday.

So erm... technically Iwaku is fifteen years old which, is ... well. Super old.

So ... sorry for the correction and I'll just uh, be going now.

- Woodrat
Are you from 2020?

This is 2015, 10 years away from 2005.

No no, I'm just unable to count. Sorry!

Dark. Maybe slightly Grimdark.

Also extremely confusing.

Woodrat laying the data dooooown!

*Waits for the day Iwaku get's married and has children*

Happy birthday, Iwaku! Thank you for being here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.