Iwaku is now 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad I didn't know about this place 10ish years ago. Glad to be here now though! Happy Birthday Iwaku~

Christ, where does the time go? Seems like just yesterday six of us met late night on MSN and decided it was time to jump ship from Proboards and move on to bigger and better things.

Good times.

...I feel old now...

Reactions: Beta
Congrats Iwaku! And to another ten years~
tumblr_n9v198H3ze1s2pcrvo1_250.gif
I hope to be here in the future as well. x3

DAAAAANG IWAKU. DO I NEED TO HELP YOU CROSS THE STREET NOW? YOU OLD, OLD SITE YOU. <3

even in the depths of the interwebs, the birthdays continue to come. hopefully this is but one of countless more to come for our beloved iwaku. happy birthday, and keep up the delicious forums of enjoyment, and fun.

*See's it's like Iwaku's Birthday goes to get Beastboy to have him post instead*

543421f56ba45d12f7d2261877409e59195b49ec43a8633575efc39383f4595a.jpg

*comes back and nods at Beastboy"* Okay Gar that is all. Happy Birthday Iwaku.

Happy Birthday you silly site.

Awww! I'm so happy I got to see this milestone! Happy birthday Iwaku!

AYYEEEE.
YEAH HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARITY TO SOMETHING
:cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:
-cries, has only been a lurker-

I'm a little late to the party, but Happy 10th Birthday, Iwaku!

I only just joined the site a few months ago , and I clogged up the roleplay search forum with so many remakes of my search threads. Tiny most of the time when I'm on I'm either in the emergency room or injured. Hey guess what kind of shows that i should be here in the first place. I'm glad I've been able to have so many amazing roleplays and have such a wonderful opportunity to be here. I hope I can make many new friends and maybe someday become a moderator of the site. Good luck everyone!

Happy Birthday, Iwaku! Stay glorious.

What day is today?

It's Iwaku's birthday!

What a day for a birthday.

Let's all have some cake!

In 8 more years:
35o58v.jpg

Reactions: Sadicoatl and Beta
Happy Birthday Iwaku~! Here I learned how much I love writing, though I'm not RPing that much anymore I'm always writing and I love that and I love Iwaku for teaching me to do it.
Happy Happy Birthday and congrats Iwaku community!!

When a site has been around as long as this, it says a lot. Among those things, it is clear evidence of how well the administration handles things. Similarly, it speaks volumes about the dedication and loyalty of the members of the community. Whether or not a member is of the donating variety that helps fund the server costs and such or a member who is just here to enjoy the community and put the worlds within their minds into words... Iwaku would not be where it is today without members. Same goes for the staff members that keep Iwaku running like a well-oiled machine day after day.

It really goes to show how well the community gets along as a whole. I've been around the block a few times, seen sites rise and fall, and on one occasion fallen WITH a site (was an administrator for a small site that died)... but haven't seen very many writing communities last as long as this one. So here's to everyone who helps make Iwaku the magnificent community it has become since it was conceived so long ago. Members, Volunteers, Staff, Admins... it's thanks to all of us that Iwaku is so successful. Good job, everyone. Let's go for another ten (or so) years.

tumblr_msh0y5zo9l1s9hpw5o2_500.gif

All I can say is good job to all. I recently joined and I was greeted with warmth. I have to get used to how things flow here, because it is rather different than where I am from. Nonetheless, I do believe I will have tons of fun here and I just want to say HAPPY 10th Iwaku. Behind every great roleplaying site is even greater individuals who put their time and effort to make something worthwhile. Good job.

It's starting to get to the stage where I wonder if this place will ever die, and if so what;s taking it so long. I've got insurgence to cash in. D=<

Reactions: Melon
Joining Iwaku had been the best online decision I have ever made in my entire life on the internet.

As some have experienced the same things I did, I am glad to see that Iwaku is still up and running. I have been on RP communities before and yes, have witnessed them dying but I am so happy that Iwaku is so far from that. Great job to the team and everyone who are keeping this site active! Let's keep it that way! Happy birthday Iwaku!

Status
Not open for further replies.