Iwaku is now 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
PARTIES ARE SO MUCH WORK

I wanted to do something funny. Then I realised that it was a really bad idea, so you are left with a perfectly normal happy birthday wish.

Whooooo happy birthday!

Happy birthday, Iwaku!

So what I'm understanding is that Iwaku is a loli.
zuqxkn.jpg

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
This is the part where everyone is celebrating and a unknown hostile force bursts through the ceiling, holding the celebrators hostage. Now the admins must send the Iwaku Special Force unit to protect what they've been building and protecting for years. NOT TODAY, UNKNOWN HOSTILE ROLEPLAY SITE THAT WOULD LIKE TO BE LIKE US.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

Happy Birthday Iwaku! Lets all look forward to an even brighter future!​

• Love
Reactions: tart.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IWAKU. This lovely turd has been my main source of rp for almost a year and a half now. I love all of the people here and hope we can maybe hit DRINKING AGE SOON! That's when the fun really begins~

I just got on here, but happy 10th. Now you're come to the realization that girls and guys don't have cooties.

Just another year and Iwaku will telling us it's 11, and to shut the f*ck up

And a year after that, Iwaku'll be killing us in COD and f*cking our mothers

Until that happens, I'll have to be the immature one around here, sorry guys!

Oh gosh, Happy Birthday Iwaku!! While you're celebrating your 10th year, I'll be counting down the days till November to celebrate my first whole year on a roleplay site. I absolutely love and adore the members and community of this site, and I hope the site continues to be amazing. :)

dwight-schrute-celebration-jump.gif

Way to go , Iwaku!!! :D

Happy , Happy Birthday!!!

Wow and I only joined last year or so...AMAZING!

Status
Not open for further replies.