Iwaku is a Corrupt System!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Yes, shortened. Gwazi can confirm, used to drop massive brick shithouse posts.)
Brovo will occasionally drop the big word buster that rivals RP Guilds. But on average? Yea, they are much shorter and brief. :P

That being said, this is like explaining to a puppy how an Elephant is smaller than a Whale.

Reactions: Brovo
Uhm... Gwazi, what happened to your resolution back from last March? :O

This is so unprofessional, just like most politicians.

You are supposed to show professionalism first before demanding payment, bruuuuh.

You are supposed to show professionalism first before demanding payment, bruuuuh.
I ain't falling for that "Free Exposure" shit. >:(

Free sample, please.
... Fine. >:(

I dear say Sir George His Majesty of O'Jolliness Carnival Phantasm of Fate and his Highness the Third! This is quite a delicious post we have here don't you say? Why yes! I must age Sir Tim Honda Suzuki Industrious Charmander of the First Flower the Fourth! This post is by gosh the most beautiful thing I have ever seen? What say you Miss Frank of the BBQ Oven with the Gassy Might? Well, I, Miss Frank of the BBQ Oven with the Gassy Mighty must concur, this post is very exquisite! It is so clean and elegant that I could eat right off of it! And your opinion Sir Owl Ferret of the Great...

(If you wish to see more of this post, please subscribe. You may either pay 50$ a month or get a package deal of 500$ a year).

unsubscribe

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Izurich
Uhm... Gwazi, what happened to your resolution back from last March? :O
Expecting Gwazi not to shitpost constantly? Next you'll start proposing that he not beat dead horse memes into a fine powder, or that the sun should stop shining.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Who taught these bloody peasants how to type anyways?

Reactions: Turtle of the Tired
Status
Not open for further replies.