Iwaku is a Corrupt System!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Razilin
Well To be fair no one's really driven me up the wall here on Iwaku ^_^ Not yet.
Challenge-Accepted-Reaction-Gif-11.gif

HEY STAFF, MAKE SURE NOT TO TELL GWAZI THAT WE'RE ACTUALLY PAID FOR OUR JOB! HE MIGHT GO FULL ILLUMINATI FREAK ON US! Oh, Gwazi, didn't see you there. How ya doing? :3
18cjtf.jpg

BAN GWAZI FUNDRAISER 2016

@Diana I will pay for one whole month of Iwaku's server hosting fees for a month-long ban for Gwazi. :3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
When did I say this?

I literally have no memory of saying that.
I'm not sure about the ban. But you were the one who crucified me. :P
I deal with kids who make my brain melt :D I think I can deal with a Gwazi haha. Hopefully. o.o
AHA! But little do you know that I'm an ECE Graduate!
If anyone knows the inner psyhce of a child, and how to imitate it to annoying extreme's it's me!

MUA HA HA HA!!!
I love you Gwazi.
i-know-gif-585.gif

Don't worry. He never will.

Source: I haven't escaped this hell I've known him at least six years, probably seven.
That's sticking it to those Religious Morons!
Now come Sir Brovo! I desire a debate on just how stupid everyone who isn't the two of us are!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Razilin and Brovo
AHA! But little do you know that's I'm an ECE Graduate!
If anyone knows the inner psyhce of a child, and how to imitate it to annoying extreme's it's me!

MUA HA HA HA!!!
So's my mom, and she's on my side. :P

Seriously though that's kinda interesting to now :p

That's sticking it to those Religious Morons!
Now come Sir Brovo! I desire a debate on just how stupid everyone who isn't the two of us are!
Don't forget the massive brick-shit sized paragraphs everywhere.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Hana
Quite frankly every time I see you post something that isn't a brick-shit sized paragraph, I wonder if it's really Brovo who has posted something, or if the ferrets have finally taken over.

That part hasn't really gone away for either of us though. XD

Reactions: Brovo
Quite frankly every time I see you post something that isn't a brick-shit sized paragraph, I wonder if it's really Brovo who has posted something, or if the ferrets have finally taken over.
I used to be much worse. I'm far more mild than I used to be when I was younger. Used to be a real shitkicker, who would troll the shit out of people and dump massive amounts of information every post just to try and drown conversations in words.

Now I'm just some old ferret who sits in his rocking chair and laments the fallibility of youth. Sometimes I let the rebel out of his closet for a little while, but never for too long. :ferret:
That part hasn't really gone away for either of us though. XD
True, but my posts have shortened over time. (Yes, shortened. Gwazi can confirm, used to drop massive brick shithouse posts.)

Status
Not open for further replies.