Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Modern, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Fandom
Late last month, I interviewed Dawn to kick off this series. Today, I interviewed everyone's favorite Space Goat, ARCADIA!!!

===============================================================​

Beta: Question 1.

So you're all over the site and everyone loves you (or beating up on you if Diana lets us). How long have you been around, for those less 'in-the-know'?

Arcadia: I've been here foe a year and a bit, since I joined in September 30th!

Beta: I won't lie, I thought you'd been here longer. Oh well.

#2. If you could live in your favorite video game/anime/etc setting... what series/setting would you live in and why?

Arcadia: Hmmm.... if I could live in a video game, it'd probably be that of Dragon Age Inquisition, due to the fact that I could manipulate the fabric of reality itself as the Inquisitor! Or else, for a book setting, it'd have to be the world of the Passage by Justin Cronin, and for anime, it'd be that of Ao No Exorcist (Blue Exorcist)!

Beta: Dragon Age is awesome. I can't say I am familiar with the other two, though. Might look into them.

#3. You have one week to spend five million dollars. What do you spend it on?

Arcadia: I'd probably do the nice things for my family first, you know, pay for all the things to make their lives comfortable and that. Then I'd probably buy myself a nice house in a foreign country and then stock it full of video games and books! Anything else would probably go to flights and stuff to fly around the world and visit Iceland, America and lots of different places!

Beta: Sounds pretty similar to what I'd do.

#4. Most memorable RP you've ever done? What was it called and what was the premise? What was your character? What'd you do in it?

Arcadia: I think it was called "Tales of New Haven" and it had the standard premise that there were mythical creatures in human guises living within human society. It was pretty awesome. had an elf drug dealer whose girlfriend jointly owned a flower shop in which they used the flowers to sell those drugs. Then there was a vampire hunter police detective who defeated a vampire in the sewers of the city who somehow could turn into a three-headed dragon. Fun times :D

Beta: Sounds like a blast. You'll have to tell us more sometime.

#5. What do you consider to be your best feature?

Arcadia: I would have to say my resilience and positivity. I'm able to get over what ever has me in a downward funk and I feel I'm able to help others do so as well!

Beta: Positivity is a really good thing to have these days.

Last one. Favorite quote and who is it from?

Arcadia: "Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." by Friedrich Nietzsche is possibly my favorite quote from both a horror genre and human morality perspective!

===============================================================​

So there you have it, friends. Now we all know a bit more about Arcadia, the friendly neighborhood Space Goat.

Reactions: Dawn and Mu
ARCADIA SMELLS! -throws cookies at him-

Reactions: Beta and Melon
HOLY SHIT WHAT IS YOUR AVATAR NO NOOOOOO

-Throws rocks at Arcadia and runs away- O______O

Arcadia, you are a big poopy sniffer.

BUT OWL SENPAI. WE ALL WEAR MASKS. IT IS SYMBOLIC OF THE HUMAN RACE AND CREEPY AS FUCK TOO.
OOH

II WANT A CREEPY SYMBOLIC AVATAR LIKE THAT ONE DUDE WHOSE NAME I TOTALLYYY FORGOT ALREADY :D

Time to change my ava to a blank whiteness to show how much of an empty abyss life really is or something. :D

Why not the Avatar of Vengence? :P

profile_picture_by_javik_prothean-d580ric.jpg

Who ever heard of space goats? : p

I like the idea of space opossums much better!

Status
Not open for further replies.