1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Iwaku Illustrari (open)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Fijoli, May 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greetings and welcome to Iwaku Illustrari, where you can see first hand what free art looks like.

For some time on twitter I took art requests from a large group of friends. During that time I drew for others and myself the same as I am doing today.

image.jpg

Known then as TheBlueNavi, I created so many drawings and connected with so many people it changed me forever. I lived to express and feel, but even more to strike out with that very expressive nature.

image.jpg

My art is a testimony of my freedoms and it is how I am sure to never ever take it for granted.

image.jpg

Since those days I had gotten a bit lost, only to find myself back doing the one thing that makes me happy. I have always given my talents freely because it is what made my art evolve far beyond what it used to be. Other people had helped me transition into the person I would become.

image.jpg

I needed to be challenged, more and more. After a long and lonely 2 years I stumbled across Iwaku, Henceforward, my days have been filled with a meaning and purpose again.

image.jpg

As Fijoli, I have gained the power to change my life and help others. I have inspired those that inspired me. I have come so very far to where I am now.

Illustrari is Latin for "illustrated" and all character portraits requested of me in this shop have only one condition. Under the condition that your character be a character strictly made for role playing here in Iwaku.

I take my time to work and work on my own time, I dish out some serious fine traditional art.

I do not color it seems to ruin my art.

I have a big project I am working on right now so I can only take one request at a time.

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. PLEASE PM ME.

Thank you and be well everybody, long live RP.

Current client: @GonzoB.

#1 Fijoli, May 6, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2014
    • Love Love x 5
  2. One of Many @Diana Portraits to come.

DIANA.jpg

• Love Love x 3
    • Love Love x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Okay wow that's some seriously nice linework and art. Dammmn oO. Keep it up!

• Thank Thank x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.