Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
I prefer sci-fi, comedy, a little fantasy, and some slice of life.
Your character has been asked to sing. What type of singing voice would they have, and what music genre would they sing?
Alexander, my avian humanoid, has a high, bright tone. He'd probably sing a pop song, something with plenty of high notes.

My character, Merri, is cheery and has a sort of airy voice, but she prefers whistling over singing. I feel like her singing voice is pretty weak but pleasant enough! Just no intense songs for her, haha. Maybe something like a happy but slow ballad would work best for her without making her strain.

I have a character named Percival who has a soothing, somber singing voice. He's the sort to sing an emotionally moving serenade while he's playing his acoustic guitar or piano. And though he himself struggles with sleep, he's good at helping others sleep with lullabies. I have a lot of fun describing his performances, especially if I get the chance to include song lyrics I've written myself.

My depressed bard would probably sing like, The Parting Glass or something. He's based on the traditions of Appalachian Folk music and Irish musicians, so his singing voice would probably contain a hint of those accents.

Alexander can hit very high notes.