Iwaku Hug!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the good news about tests is that it kinda marks a soft end to material you need to be on top of, which is why I generally enjoy them. But yeah, it definitely seems like we need to tell teachers to stop testing us immidiately after the break. But, despite that, it sounds like you had a wonderful lazy break. It is nice to have those every once in a while, though the adjustment back tends to be less fun.
The problem is more like "I failed now I have to write it again", but yeah. It depends whether I like them or not; most of the stuff they teach us here is retarded so I'm not too fond of them...
At least we have to only write essays for religion, and biology/maths are fun.

They do, but I suffer from Crohns, and it has been aggravated to the point of me being concerned I have intestinal damage right now. It physically is just too hard to digest food some days.
So it's an infection that's causing it? I'd definitely see a Doctor about that, I don't see such a thing just going away even if your work schedule suddenly get's much better.

The new year so far began with a lot of time with family and friends, away from Tokyo, but so far the year has mostly been good, attended one festival already at Tokyo Dome City, and work has been good and manageable :)

The new year so far began with a lot of time with family and friends, away from Tokyo, but so far the year has mostly been good, attended one festival already at Tokyo Dome City, and work has been good and manageable :)
That is so cool. I've never really been to a festival. What was it like? Did you get dressed up?

Reactions: Mari
That is so cool. I've never really been to a festival. What was it like? Did you get dressed up?

It was crowded, but a lot of interesting food from all over Japan was at this festival, I think it's also known as All Japan Festival. And there were performances from the different regions as well. And if you mean dressed up as traditional or costume clothing, I did not dress up... though the performers and others wore traditional clothing.

It was crowded, but a lot of interesting food from all over Japan was at this festival, I think it's also known as All Japan Festival. And there were performances from the different regions as well. And if you mean dressed up as traditional or costume clothing, I did not dress up... though the performers and others wore traditional clothing.
*nods*, really any kind of clothing you don't typically wear I'd consider to be dressing up. Though that probably isn't the correct useage. *giggles*, oh well. Still, I always like things like that. It sounds like it must have been pretty lively. I hope things stay nice and manageable for you so that you can have even more fun.

Reactions: Mari
So it's an infection that's causing it? I'd definitely see a Doctor about that, I don't see such a thing just going away even if your work schedule suddenly get's much better.

No, it's more like my body's immune system is on bath salts and thinks healthy tissues in my intestine are infections so it tries to kill it. My medication I have to take basically Order 66s my immune system. Been dealing with it over a decade, so I know its quirks pretty well by now.

Last edited:
No, it's more like my body's immune system is on bath salts and thinks healthy tissues in my intestine are infections so it tries to kill it. My medication I have to take basically Order 66s my immune system. Been dealing with it over a decade, so I know its quirks pretty well by now.
Yikes. :/
Well, hopefully you get to see a Doctor soon so he can ben kenobi your tissues into a Luke to put an end to the order.

Yikes. :/
Well, hopefully you get to see a Doctor soon so he can ben kenobi your tissues into a Luke to put an end to the order.

Not so easy. It's kind of non-curable level of bullshit I personally think has taken a backseat to more pressing things like AIDS and cancer. But yeah, I think I will have to sed a doctor about this.

Internet's going to be turned off soon. Possibly other things. -sigh-

Not so easy. It's kind of non-curable level of bullshit I personally think has taken a backseat to more pressing things like AIDS and cancer. But yeah, I think I will have to sed a doctor about this.
Well good luck with the Doctor then.
Even if it isn't curable he should be able to do something about it at least.

ALL THE HUGS!

Semester starts in a week, haven't bought anything for it so I guess I'll be reusing some old notebooks *been doing this for the past couple of years* ain't recycling great? :,D Also still car-less that means another biking semester for me *hurray for fitness TvT * I'm getting back on track with my rent debt, only $800 more to go x_x waiting for my triwing screwdriver to arrive in the mail so I can start replacing the screen of my old gbc, I have some shoes I never used and want to sell so I'm trying to figure out how and where. Also waiting for my brand new mattress to be delivered! *has been sleeping on the floor with a sleeping bag for the last couple of years* only two more semesters in college and I'll graduate *Really looking forward to that D: *

Status
Not open for further replies.