1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Iwaku Facebook swap!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Diana, Sep 27, 2011.

1. In my attempt to clean out old app people I don't know, since I no longer play the games, I accidentally deleted a bunch of my Iwaku peeps from my facebooks in a mass delete. t_____t

BTW, if you got "Diana added IWAKU as your Job" notice, that also was an accident. c_____c I didn't know. You can delete/ignore that... Facebook needs to stop changing stuff around and confusing the piss out of me.

So what better way to fix than to name swap facebooks! :D

THIS is my facebook page, and THIS HERE is the official Iwaku page, upkept by Rory!

2. derp, thanks for the notification, Diana.

3. ;D
    -never had a facebook and never will.-
    I SHALL NOT JOIN THE CULT.

4. Don't be scared! I'd only learn a liiiil bit about your entire life for stalking purposes! :D

5. Iwaku might as well be.
    c___c
    I'd keep that addition.

6. Oh is that why I got that request? xD Funny cause I clicked confirmed thinking you were trying to join all of us up on Le crackbook.

Ooooh well! xP