2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Slice-of-Life, Gothic, Horror, Fantasy
yhsPmxD.png

Gotta find 'em all!

Welcome to the sitewide Iwaku Easter Egg Hunt! There have been a total of 20 eggs hidden around the site. Can you find all 20? If you do, PM me and let me know the location of each egg. If you find them all, you will earn a trophy!

02oYnUr.png

KEZWGJr.png

sldJ5KS.png

vRNUstj.png

q6RyNEh.png

7qCbbLL.png

vxZ08ju.png

OsbVooB.png

8GepJUF.png

PJUNLFF.png

1PKmXx6.png

eTtigoa.png

r8nb2Ok.png

ExCKgO5.png

XWlMz1c.png

qH6RRYB.png

O62rSeH.png

J8dwtzh.png

tnThOHG.png

Up4JkGW.png

HINT: Eggs will only be in areas accessible to ALL members. They will not be in obscure places like random users' profiles. They will be in places that we want members to be looking at in the first place.

YOU'LL NEVER FIND MY EGGS YOU BASTARDS! Ò◇Ó THEY ARE PROTECTED

I mean technically, the spoiler has all twenty, but I don't think that counts.

I mean technically, the spoiler has all twenty, but I don't think that counts.
List down twenty random locations in the middle of the event and hope wren is overwhelmed by the PM's and can't be arsed to check.

I'M ALMOST THERE. ONLY A FEW MOOOOORE

Almost a whole day gone with no one having found them all yet 👀
I found seven, they are too well hidden. That or I'm forgetting obvious places to look.

Almost a whole day gone with no one having found them all yet 👀
I found seven, they are too well hidden. That or I'm forgetting obvious places to look.
Don't worry, you have all month to find them. If I were to give another hint, I'd say approach the site as if you're new to it.

Reactions: ImaginationGoneWild
Don't worry, you have all month to find them. If I were to give another hint, I'd say approach the site as if you're new to it.
Ironically, this has been my approach. All of the ones I have been found have been in very obvious spots or if I was a new comer.

Not me who looked through every single General Chatting thread

Congrats to @Lyrikai for being the first person to find all 20!

DAMN D: NOW THEY KNOW IT'S NOT IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND ALL ME EGGS

I am down to 19 but I would have had 20 a while ago if one of the eggs weren't moved 😔

I should write a TFI submission about the unhealthy relationship between myself and the search for those eggs

I should write a TFI submission about the unhealthy relationship between myself and the search for those eggs
Such a mood. I lost my mind yesterday hunting XDDD