1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
  • An idea that I really liked from an old site I was on was the creation of a member dictionary. A place where members could give themselves, and others a definition whether it was funny, or something they were absolutely infamous for. It brought the community together and was a place for friends to immortalise their inside jokes.

So, how about it, Iwaku? Will we manage to stuff all members in here with an unique one-liner to represent them? A few were already added, but the dictionary is still empty. Help me fill it up with your creativity. 8DDD

Of course, as you may see as you click through, ship names are allowed as well. If you disagree with a definition given you may always debate why it should be changed, just make sure the crowd doesn't veto it away~ >:D

Feel free to request as you like, keep it simple, and enjoy!

• i!Aerylei - 100% certified gay and proud. The Mood is Write's son. Ultimate gingerbutt. Protected under the Pure's Crazy Family Clause. Will eat any sweets given
    i!Astaroth - AKA Ozzie. Organizational mastermind and definitely a vampire.

i!Bitch Fish - Ship name for Pure Torture and Nemopedia, made up completely randomly. Unacknowledged.
    i!Buttercorn - The lurking evil that threatens to overtake us all

i!CherrieCalli - Crazy Coffee snob

• i!darkflames13 - Saint Mother Flakes of Holy Carp.
    i!Dazzled-and-Bewildered - (Daz and @Lost-and-Bewildered) - The couple who has no idea what they're doing. Ever.
    i!Diana - Owlmom / Owlgranny
    i!Dipper - Never a candidate, the overlord of cookies. Adopted by Greenie
    i!Dizzie - (from: Diana x Ozzie) Self-proclaimed best ship of Iwaku
    i!Draugvan - Man-eating Wolf-Dragon-Raven. Adorably violent

i!FieryCold - Songbird, best singer. Also known as FireyCold; the typo that always loses bets.
    i!firejay1 - Singing ocean spider. Official staff chef: she uses witch powers and her natural spidery prowess to turn staff into food. Jorick's mind-twin, probably the good twin. Iwaku's own Anime Character. Always written in lowercase. The one with many nicknames. Mother of Noobs.
    i!FTWynn - sexy incubus. Feed on sight

• i!Gabriel Zero - Iwaku's other major admin and Peridox's successor. Even during his predecessor's reign, he was instrumental in building the community. Iwaku would not have evolved into an all-inclusive community or even a sizeable one without him.
    !Gonzo - Iwaku's resident Headless Horseman. Complete with a great fashion sense.
    i!Greenie - The one who forgot the senpai. Shame pillar 2k16. Lamar, named in reverse order of Kendrick Lamar via aliens.
    i!Grumpy - To be adorably grumpy 24/7, also prettiest of grills. Hana's adopted father. Yes, she adopted him instead of the other way around.
    i!Gwazi Magnum - King of shitposts, Greenie's annoying little brother.

i!Hana - Too nice, too much of a cinnamon roll, needs protection. Not so lowkey gay for Sen. The Clueless Uke. Grumpy's daughter, though he denies it if you ask him.
    i!Hottie - (from: Hope x Kitti) Staff certified OTP of 2016 by Jorick

i!Icequeen -The sick bowl of ice cream
    i!IntrusivePenDesperateSword - Iwaku's resident ent. A literal tree, and shitposting apprentice.
    i!IntrusivexGwazi - The puntree ship

• i!Joan - Unsuspecting innocent dragged into the depths of Hell Iwaku for Kim's unadulterated enjoyment. Blue Lobster Lumberjack Cannibal 5ever
    i!Jorick - Infamous duchbear, firejay1's mind-twin; more ostentatiously the evil one. Iwaku's Littlefinger, the perpetually smirking one.
    i!Justin - The boy who changes his name way too many times.

i!Kagenry - (From: Kaga x Henry) That time that Kaga just wanted to post some funny roommate stories and it somehow became a ship
    i!kimsim12 - Enjoys Maximum Ride so much that she had an username based of it once. Wants lots of details in posts, fan of many fandoms. Joan's online sister and the one who has an easier time to talk to others despite her introversion.
    i!Kitti - Community Department mastermind and master of being least scary, but also secretly powerful. Secretly an omnicidal maniac who enjoys drowning her victims.

i!Lstorm - Utter psycho. Feed only the highest quality jerks
    i!Lurcolm - Might actually be a drow

• i!Mohn - Ship name for The Mood is Write and Pahn. Pronounced; moan.

i!Nav - The foxiest of foxes
    i!Nebulon Ranger - Random stranger that forgot about Iwaku once and tries to get the longest definition of the site.
    i!Nemopedia - An entire encyclopedia dedicated to Marlin's son, Nemo. Evil plush fish, also known as Evil NemoPluvy.
    i!Nerf Wars - During GabrielZero's reign as administrator, Razilin made a humor thread about waging war against Iwaku using Nerf-based weapons and soldier from his fortress of Nerf Castle. He was defeated but unbroken. Viva La Revolution!!!
    i!Nicole Birdy - Salty. Calls everybody "hun".
    i!Noc knock - Noctis the Devious turned into a knock knock joke

• i!Pahn - Marlin is the bridesmaid when they marry. aasimarsmut. YOUR TAINT SHALL BE CLEANSED. Bready pun
    i!Pahnick - (from: Pahn and Jorick) Great ship, fantastic ship
    i!Patch-Work - Iwaku's resident shyblob. Primarily lurks in the shadows. Blob abilities grant incredible creativity
    i!Peridox - Iwaku's founder and first admin, back when Iwaku was a Dot Hack fansite.
    i!Princess Misaou - Honorary member of the Boston Tea squad.
    i!Pure Torture - A pain to be around. LBGTQABCDE champion and The Mood is Write's brother

i!Ravenfrost - a darkly cold weatherfront that moves in to nip your butt, and then flies away laughing
    i!Razilin - 2nd most prodigious shitposter after @Gwazi Magnum and one of the 1st Generation, Peridox-era, original recruits to Iwaku from back in the early 2000s.
    i!Redblood - Blood opera and Marlin. Also famous for being the torture dungeon master. Angry Tomato. Totally thirsts for Moody
    i!Red Revolver - Angelena, but Canadian at heart. Also a ridiculously nice person.

• i!Saber Moon - (from saberwolf x Sailor Moon) Stereotypical FxF couple. OTP. Also owns way too many animals for their little house. Agents of the gay agenda.
    i!Sage_Aurora - Has all the duct tape. All of it.
    i!Sailor Moon - Not so secretly a magical girl. Can be found fighting evil by moonlight, or writing femslash by daylight.
    i!Scorched - Broodmom. Feed freshly caught rabbits and lube. Beware of banshee children and animal butts
    i!Sen - Hana's guard dog. Not so lowkey gay for Hana. The Oppertunistic Seme to Hana's uke.
    i!SenHana - (from: Sen x Hana) Self-proclaimed best ship of Iwaku
    i!Shirelin - Uncertain if paper plates are microwaveable. Best demigod. Feed gluten free cupcakes and cosmic brownies

i!Tarieles - The ghost janitor; perpetually late; a bacon of hope, gives staff overwork on Sylvester day. Best Creb. Chocolate stealer
    i!The Mood is Write - Moody always wants her Booby. Crazy ink elf, do not feed. (Beware of crazy characters). Iwaku's biggest slut, Queen of kink

• i!VeilofRain - Unofficial-official best torture RPer

i!WhisperingWillows - The immortal grandmother willow tree that spreads her branches of love all across Iwaku.
    i!Winkyface - How the old fogeys bond.
    i!Wolk - Watcher of the CBox

• i!Yatagarasu - The Mythical Crow that looks over Iwaku from afar on the blazing sun

i!~Dark Disney~ - Dark or Disney

Last edited:
Might as well add, "Mother of noobs" to mine, too.

Reactions: Nemopedia and Hana
@Nav the foxiest of foxes

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nemopedia
Status
Not open for further replies.