Name: Tatsuya Akamari
Role: Student
Demonic Class: Amonic [Wrath] Breeze [Wind]

Demonic Appearance
1140641486_Wind.jpg

Human Appearance
-Anime-Guy-anime-guys-6863170-592-456.jpg

(Though he hasn't the wings.)

Personality: Hardheartedness, Hot-Headed, Quick Thinker, Sarcastic, Sly, Romantic
Powers: Ability to fly using short bursts of strong wind underneath his feet in human form. He can produce small cyclones of wind around his fists to increase the power of his punches. Ability to produce extremely strong winds around people or things, winds often capable of slicing his opponents. Tatsuya can move as fast as the wind itself, often disappearing and reappearing somewhere else instantaneously.

History: Tatsuya was born unto the warden of the underworld, Kinakate, and a female god unknown of name. As a child Tatsuya was surrounded by pain and suffering, and grew accustomed to it, becoming an Amonic Demon. His father sent him off to the Academy so that Tatsuya could watch the humans and learn about them, though Tatsuya has no interest in doing this.

Hmmm....Apparently, a couple people where I work are getting fired...and I'm going to be picking up a couple shifts a week.....Unfortunately, that means I'm probably not going to have the time to GM this anymore....

Sorry everyone....Whenever we get some more people at work, I'll re-open this and PM everyone when I get more time...

again, sorry everyone!

You know WHAT! Im going to start a new thread exactly like this so that I can Enjoy this RP!!!