1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Romance, yaoi, fantasy
Been Having an issue for a few weeks when using mobile, when a word is a typo and i click it to edit chrome crashes and says oh snap!

Only happens on mobile but has happened on 3 different phones and an iPad, so I don't think it's just my phone being glitchy, and only has happened on iwaku

Anyone else? No how to make it stop?
It's deleted my posts if it happens without a draft save which is frustrating TT^TT

• Useful
Reactions: Navuso
Been Having an issue for a few weeks when using mobile, when a word is a typo and i click it to edit chrome crashes and says oh snap!

Only happens on mobile but has happened on 3 different phones and an iPad, so I don't think it's just my phone being glitchy, and only has happened on iwaku

Anyone else? No how to make it stop?
It's deleted my posts if it happens without a draft save which is frustrating TT^TT

Hey! I can't say I've had this problem on my phone, which is a newer model of Iphone. I can play around later and see if I can replicate the issue. That being said, I wanted to let you know to never reply on the draft feature! The 'draft save' feature relies on your devices cookies to save, which means the site itself isn't actually backing up that information anywhere. Your device periodically refreshes cookies, or doesn't commit them at all (depending on how you have things set up), and if that's the case, a draft may not be saved.

As always, whenever possible, try and use a secondary program like Word or Google Docs (which backs up directly on to their networks) to write posts. (: Crashes happen, unfortunately, from both the site and the device side, so it's better safe than sorry!

As for your problems, I haven't heard of anyone else having the same problem. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable will come forward with suggestions.

Ah I didn't no that about the draft thing, I use notes on my phone if I'm writing a long post, but short ones I just do and it's only recently that it's been crashing like this (just happened as in writing this too)

I thought it was just my old phone, but this is a new one (less than a week old) and it's happening, very weird :/

Status
Not open for further replies.