Iwaku Comic

T

Tuxedo Mask

Original poster
So I thought I would try my hand at a comic. And well I wanted the people of Iwaku's opinion if I should continue! For like newsletter and such. Tell me what ya think!

Here it is.

Title: Ingenious

comic1longfin.jpg

*Snuggles*

...INGENIOUS!

hehe, I like how Seiji vaguely looks like Seiji XD

That is awesome, dude.

Thanks everyone!
And indeed there will be cake, as I have yet to try an Asmo cake.

Myrn: That was the idea XD

THIS IS AWESOME.

*goes to work on a REAL booby trap!*

Needs more Cowbell.

haha agreed TK, any suggestions for future comics are appreciated! :DD

Perhaps illustrating a four long page of me just spouting non-sense from various awkward positions. I could provide you with the dialogue.

That's how EVERYONE sees me. ;_;

I love it, nice pieces that can be used for the Newsletter.

Dude, make one about Khang's.... Korm's.... (SIGH) Whatever his name is, attitude.

I think the gibberish would be a funny thing!

Sounds doable Khang feel free to send me dialogue. I'll see what I can whip up. However that will be after I make a comic for this months newsletter.

Me = wanted to do an iwacomic for a while... but mine was srs business, not lulsie.

I wonder how I'd appear in a comic...Since no one but Jack knows what I look like...Could probably just draw me as a shadow...Cutting off Khang's head when he gets out of line...

Okay. That seriously made me laugh. XD

TNT:
Well this is what I figure TNT to make it more fun I would from now on not draw us in real life. Instead how you would like to be drawn. Like for me actually be Tuxedo Mask. and Seiji a Mandalorian.

Diana: I'm glad you enjoyed it ^__^ Just randomly thought about how silly it was people say booby trap, when in all it's entirety it's a trap. No booby's about it.

How big of a booby trap are we talking? D's? DD's? FFF's?

FFFFFFFFFF-

IT'S A MAN-Size.

And Tux, Rory gave me inspiration.

Somthing akin to this: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXSlyxRNF4E"]YouTube- Too Much Coffee Brak[/ame]

I'll write something up next time I have a dream about Asmo rescuing babies from burning buildings.