Iwaku Birthday!

• If you are still having issues editing your post, please try the following:
    1. Do a hard refresh of your browser to clear your cache.
    2. Change your username to include only alphanumeric characters, spaces, underscores, and dashes. Special characters are messing with things.
  • Top RP Sites
    Did you know that the Top Ten RP list helps to get us tons of cool new members? Vote every day in July and lets see if we can get #1!
K

Kitti

Original poster
[size=+2]Congratulations to Moonlit Blade, whose first Iwaku birthday is today! What day its your Iwaku birthday? If you're too old to remember (I am :c) then do you remember the general time that you joined?[/size]

C

Cotillion

Original poster
My first Iwaku birthday is near the end of November, around the 22nd I think.

O

Ochalla

Original poster
I don't know the first time I logged on to Iwaku, but I think we can safely say I became known to Iwaku after a certain incident, so I'll just claim my anniversary on the first of April.

Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
July 19! I've been here a little over two years. Sometimes I still feel like a newbie cause of Iwaku's looong history. Although I have to admit because of the great community I felt at home after the first couple months.

Wow, hard to believe it's been a year since Mr. Moonlit joined, with his Pokemon humor that I never understand. :P

*brofist* Congrats dude, I got your back.

M

Moonlit Blade

Original poster
:D I feel special! And yeah, it's sorta awesome, being here for a full year.

*brofists Oct-bro* Thanks! And yes, my Pokemon humor is very hard to understand, even to those that play the games.

Lovie

Manikos Karagiozis
Invitation Status
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi, Modern, History; just about anything, really. Though, I am not too big on Romance.
I joined like...three months before the old Iwaku vanished. O.o
So like...late 2008 somewhere? Not sure. >_>;

Also, Happy one year, Moons-Trainer! :D

K

Kitti

Original poster
Jumi, I'm so impressed that you remember.
I really don't remember my Iwaku birthday. D;

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
  1. Female
I don't remember my Iwaku birthday either. D: I don't even remember what month or time of year it was. I just remember lots of fun and the big prank.

Woodrat

[Data Expunged]
Invitation Status
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, all with a blend or grounded slightly in Realism
October 11, 2005

Dear god I'm old in Iwaku years...

[EDIT] At least that's when I joined the second version of Iwaku... the first version was sometime around August 31, 2005.

F

Fluffy

Original poster
Summer 2006. Or was it 2007? I forget the exact day, but my memories are telling me June in one of those years. =__=; *sigh* I was such a terrified little teen, just following Gabe around.

P

Pirogeth

Original poster
Looks like Jumi joined up on my 15th birthday. But as for the Iwakuan Birthday...

I believe it was March 18, 2006, 5 days before Katsugi joined up.

K

Kitti

Original poster
Jumi is even older than me. But not by that much >>;

F

Fel of the Eternal Forest

Original poster
I joined March 2008 just after my 19th birthday.

Also; anyone ELSE remember the scarglefloop?

M

Myrnodyn

Original poster
Shit if I remember...I'm sure I joined in January of some year though...probably either january 07 or January 08...

I remember seeing the site for the first time on new years eve...Porg was logged in and was sending a message to Jack shade...Back when both were still very much visible on the site...

...Man...feels like I've been here forever...