3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
If there was such a thing as an Iwaku Awards ceremony like the Grammys or the AMAs, what kinds of categories would you want to see, and/or who do you think would/should win them?

I'd wanna see Most Active, to see the member who posted the most consistently through the year. It would be different from Most Posts because if they posted like, a lot in the summer but not at all during school years, they'd lose out to someone who posted a lot all year, even if their total post count was less. I'd like to see who's the biggest Iwaku Addict!

Biggest Lurker: I wanna know who LOOKS at this site all the time, but never actually posts/rates/messages.

Most Positive Ratings: In the last year, who got the most positive ratings? That'd be interesting, and again would differ from overall positive ratings because of the time frame

Best Content: Who posted the most liked/useful/popular thing in the Content forums?

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray and Atomyk
Most Ferret-related posts Longest lasting role play. Cuz' length is all the rage these days. That or successfully ended RP's on Iwaku. Idk.

• Love
Reactions: Mu and Minibit
Most PMs sent, to see who's secretly super active.

Most name change requests, to see who's having the biggest identity crisis.

Single post with the highest count for each individual rating, just because.

Reactions: Minibit
The one about most likes would go to someone in those Murder series groups. They circle jerked with that like button until it lost all meaning.

I would want to see most RPs started and Most RPs failed/incomplete respectively.

Best Content: Who posted the most liked/useful/popular thing in the Content forums?
I have a guide with thirty-six positive ratings. Is that pretty high, or not even close?

I'm interested in some oddball categories.
  • Players who have completed the most roleplays without ever participating in one that died or dropping out of one.
  • Longest-lasting roleplay without a single dropout.
  • Roleplay with the most consistent posting schedule.
  • Roleplays completed in which none of the original players remain.
  • 1x1 roleplay with the most players.
  • GM who has kicked the most players.
  • Roleplay with the most consecutive posts by a single non-GM player.
  • User who has roleplayed with the most other users.
  • User who has posted in the most threads.
  • Debate with the most quote tags.

Best roleplay characters. Those that are not Gary, Mary God moding sues but ones with flaws, substance, development.

LIBERTINE THREAD WITH THE MOST ALTERNATIVE WORDS FOR PENIS! 8D

The one about most likes would go to someone in those Murder series groups. They circle jerked with that like button until it lost all meaning.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Speaking of this clique, we did a little award show a while back so I could share a few of them here : 3

Best Signature

Best RPing Duo

Funniest RPer
RPer who resembles their own characters the most
Most Characters Made
Zaniest RPer
Most Joyful Rper

Most Originality Displayed
Most Improved RPer
Most Underrated RPer
Most Impressive Lurker

Sir/Madam Posts-A-Lot
Sir/Madam Posts-R-Elaborate
Sir/Madam Posts-R-Weird
Sir/Madam Posts-N-Vain

RPer Most Missed
Best Iwaku Contributor
Best New RPer

Official General Discussion Killer
Gif Spam Award
The Surly General Discussion Award

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mari

I would want to see most RPs started and Most RPs failed/incomplete respectively.

*clucks in and gives A rather majestic pig a free like to spread the murder games liking outside of its box* Feel the love. :) <3

Hmm... for more awards I'd say...

Most Frequent Blogger
Top Profile Spammer
Most Fantabulous Avatar

Will post again if I think of more. :)

Reactions: Minibit
Best headless avatar with a noose for a tie, and "Gonzo" written on it.
I think we all know who will win that award.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Status
Not open for further replies.