Iwaku Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gwazi, despite that the kids on instagram have told you, slapping a black and white filter on something does not make it automatically cooler

Now both of you stop derailing my thread =3=

Gwazi, despite that the kids on instagram have told you, slapping a black and white filter on something does not make it automatically cooler

Now both of you stop derailing my thread =3=
Yo! It's a different tie!
And it's cooler all by itself!

And my photo program may not have had the colour options so I had to improvise.

Coolest Princess, *Points to self*
beL0vZX.png

Cute As A Button Award.
The Most Interesting Voice Award.
The One Who Cares Award (given to the person that has responded to the most Counseling Thread posts).
The Rant Award (the person that has posted the most rants.)
Outstanding Behaviour Award (given to the individual that has no bad marks, reports, nor hasn't started an argument, or a flame war, nor has participated in arguments.). This award can be given to several people to thank them for being a good Samaritan.
The Host Award (given to the person who has greeted and said good bye to the most people in the Newly Arrived and Departed Thread).
Drunk-Fu Award (given to the individual that has the most "Go Home You're Drunk" ratings).
The Sugar Addict Award (given to the person that has the most "You Get A Cookie" rating).
The Most Grateful Award (given to the person that has given out the most "Thank" ratings).
The Most Useful Award (given to the person that has the most "Thank" and "Useful" ratings).

That's all I have for now.

THOUGHT OF ANOTHER!!!

The Grandma Award!!! Given to the person that has given out the most "You get a cookie" ratings.

"One Though Lacks Personal Space" - Has given the most amount of "You need a hug" ratings.
Outstanding Behaviour Award (given to the individual that has no bad marks, reports, nor hasn't started an argument, or a flame war, nor has participated in arguments.). This award can be given to several people to thank them for being a good Samaritan.
I love them all, but this one should be for something the member has done as opposed to something they haven't done.
Like having given the most advice to people, made the most guides etc.

Reactions: Esmeray
"One Though Lacks Personal Space" - Has given the most amount of "You need a hug" ratings.

I love them all, but this one should be for something the member has done as opposed to something they haven't done.
Like having given the most advice to people, made the most guides etc.
I don't agree, as there is already an award for someone who has given the most advice/responded to the most consul threads which would be the one who cares award.

I like your idea though.

I just thought of another. The Community Volunteer Over Achievement Award, for the CV that clocks in the most hours (and actually worked during those hours.)

• Useful
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
(and actually worked during those hours.)
This part would be really hard to track though wouldn't it?

Yeah it would, but it would be cool if it did xD
I'm curious as to who would end up winning if it did happen. :P

Best username and title combination. Yes, I voted for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.