Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies

This is apparently what I'll be doing in 60 years....

So you'll more or less be just as insane as you are now. Good to know.

What Chaos said, but with a nudge, a wink, and a secret handshake.

What Iwaku Roleplays will be in 60 years:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_CLgpd241Aw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_CLgpd241Aw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

UNLESS WE WORK TOGETHER.

GOOD TO KNOW THAT WHAT WILL BE ALREADY WAS.

in 60 years, I'll still be here...complaining about the good old days, when we still had cool people like Rory.

...Yup...I'll be senile...

I'll be like what Myrn said. But with bewbs.

You're mean, Darkness, but this is already common knowledge! MUAHHA!

Darkness will get so old he'll need a boat to go trolling.

When that happens, I will help him!

You will have had a stroke and only be able to say the word "Mur" oddly enough this will not affect your ability to communicate with the rest of Iwaku.

In 60 years, I'll have found a woman who is more desperate than me, and then she dies tragically, just as I'm about to say hello *nods*

Darkness will get so old he'll need a boat to go trolling.

He's from one of those Commie countries in South America. He can't afford a boat because the government owns them all.

Thank you for your pun.