1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Action, Urban Fantasy
So about a week or so ago I went out and bought a camcorder and started vlogging. I need to build up my viewer data base and this is where you guys come in.

If you guys love the material, please subscribe. If you don't like it or think it can be improved upon, let me know. Here is the latest video.

Good job! Such cute kids! And BEEF STROGANOFF. Delicious.

I totally know what your saying about the clouds, I noticed that when I was in Texas and other states as well. Also YAY you're in Texas, good for you. I am happy that you have finally made the move (For some reason I thought he was moving to Cali?) Either way good stuff and good vlog! Can't wait to see more : )

Oh my goodness, the weather really is throwing me off. California weather is a lot more predictable compared to Texas. I miss the sunshine!

He was originally going to move to California, but my family decided against it, so I ended up moving to Texas. It's not a bad change of pace really. There's a lot more job opportunities for me here so I'm happy.

I love the vlog! It's amazing! I hope to see a little bit more actually, I am going to check out your youtube channel :)

VLOG?!!?!?!?!
Those things are like candy to me.
I shall check it out today.