1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

I've returned!!!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by MeGoRawr, Apr 24, 2013.

1. So, I'm not new. I use to get online almost every day, I'm in school full time now though. It just makes getting on a little difficult. Moving on, I'm not sure if anyone remembers me, but if you do: hello again :D!!!!!

I'm extremely bored though and dying to get back into some roleplays, so hit me up if you wanna rp with me......please :(

2. WELCOME BACK! :D
    OK, I have to welcome myself back, too, I've been out for God-knows-how-long. Haha!
    Come on, jump in! (Well, there's this jump-in RP I just made so you can go check it out if you want -- ew, self-advertising :S) but really though, there are some cool ones I saw in the other categorized RP sections so go while you're still (kind of) free!

3. MeGoRawr!

Welcome back : )

4. Thank you all. And I shall find this jump in, though I'm not all that good with jump in's